Sponsored

Molle Panels for Bed

OtisEleva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
I JUST received the JCR Offroad panel.

Seems to be decent quality, no complaints.

However, they lowered the price sometime between my order (literally last week) and when I received it. I only found out today when looking to see if there were any online directions on their site. I reached out to see if they would refund the difference…nope.

Decent product, PISS POOR BUSINESS. Stuff goes on sale all of the time, most companies will honor best price for 30 days. I had planned on purchasing their side panels…not now.

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Recently purchased 813 Fab panel from Jeremy. He's been great to deal with. I asked a bunch of questions prior to purchase and he answered everything promptly. When I received the panel there was a minor mix up so I emailed Jeremy. He called me that evening and squared things away much to my satisfaction. The panels are more expensive than some but very high quality and i like the aluminum.

arsy51

First Name
arsy51
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Overland - Hydro Blue; '02 Honda RC51 SP2
Vehicle Showcase
I use various quickfist mounts for most of the gear I have on the panels. I also installed some nutserts into ammo cans and bolted them onto the panel to make some tool boxes.

I've been playing around with the Milwaukee packout system and a mounting plate but haven't found a setup I like with this.
Have you found a setup you like yet? I was looking at the JCR MOLLE panel for the cab-side and putting a Milwaukee PACKOUT mounting plate on it to affix a PACKOUT 22 XL toolbox. Was just trying to figure out if the PACKOUT mounting plate can be securely mounted to the cab-side MOLLE panel (or straight to the factory rail) before I buy it all.

Sponsored

Animal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Occupation
CMMS Administrator
Have you found a setup you like yet? I was looking at the JCR MOLLE panel for the cab-side and putting a Milwaukee PACKOUT mounting plate on it to affix a PACKOUT 22 XL toolbox. Was just trying to figure out if the PACKOUT mounting plate can be securely mounted to the cab-side MOLLE panel (or straight to the factory rail) before I buy it all.
I ended up not going with the packout system for now. I did a lot of research into it, you can get 16ga metal base plates on ebay, just search miluakee packout base. I took a lot of measurements and everything should fit under a tonneau cover, even the single thick organizers with molded handle.

My current setup I'm playing with here. Ammo cans and quickfists. I definitely will be mounting 2 more cans behind to move the compressor and recovery gear into.

PXL_20220417_004536968.jpg

PXL_20220417_004510498.jpg

PXL_20220417_004522496.jpg

kilroy173

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Tj, Gladiator Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I ended up not going with the packout system for now. I did a lot of research into it, you can get 16ga metal base plates on ebay, just search miluakee packout base. I took a lot of measurements and everything should fit under a tonneau cover, even the single thick organizers with molded handle.

My current setup I'm playing with here. Ammo cans and quickfists. I definitely will be mounting 2 more cans behind to move the compressor and recovery gear into.

Jeep Gladiator Molle Panels for Bed PXL_20220417_004522496

What did you use to mount the tractions boards to the molle?

Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
The boards come with some all thread and knobs. You just secure them in place and slide them on.

Jeep Gladiator Molle Panels for Bed EB9B467F-8392-4271-82DC-C75ACA64EC5E
Are most tradition boards the same lenght?? I haven't started to research them yet. But I am thinking about getting a molle panel for the front of the bed to mount a set.

john#21

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM Hydro Blue
Are most tradition boards the same lenght?? I haven't started to research them yet. But I am thinking about getting a molle panel for the front of the bed to mount a set.

I’ve never compared between the brands but they all seem similar. Maybe an inch or two difference?

Vanishing Point

First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician
A combination of a few different things, but like Animal mostly Quickfists. I have the Hi-Lift mounted using the JCR mount that comes with the MOLLE panels, fabbed up a quick mount bracket for the small gas can and I think the rest are Quickfists.

Do you get fumes in the enclosed bed carrying the gas like that? I don't know much about those kinds of gas carriers.

bhadfield

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Do you get fumes in the enclosed bed carrying the gas like that? I don't know much about those kinds of gas carriers.
I don't notice them except during hot days when I need to vent the container, and then I just open the windows on the Smartcap for a few minutes and it's good to go. Will eventually probably move to something mounted outside but still working out the combination of RTT & roof rack so this works OK for now.

killerwaffles

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
A combination of a few different things, but like Animal mostly Quickfists. I have the Hi-Lift mounted using the JCR mount that comes with the MOLLE panels, fabbed up a quick mount bracket for the small gas can and I think the rest are Quickfists.

im a little late to this thread but i was curious if your bedrails flex more with the molle panel under it? I plan to add a bed rack and want to make sure the bed rails dont flex too much becuase of gaps under the rail.
Sponsored