First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Yes, I have them and love them. They do require a few nurserts into the bed for the side panels but it was very easy. I have the full set.
1F9A35FD-5A3A-4263-B517-03DE3C4D73E5.jpeg

963083A0-65A2-4F8D-B353-80D1EF20D2C5.jpeg

EBF92CBB-19EC-493A-82EE-216DF225FAAA.jpeg
debating doing something like this instead of a spray bedliner.
other than the wheel wells looks like good protection?
Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Yes. I also added a BedRug tailgate mat.
Jeep Gladiator Bed MOLLE Panels comparison chart CEEE829B-D2FA-4E8B-9B6B-69540FD6BA53

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
To each their own but a spray in liner is gonna last the life of the truck and looks 10X better. Love my lineX

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
To each their own but a spray in liner is gonna last the life of the truck and looks 10X better. Love my lineX
yours looks great. Definitely sprayed thicker and glossier than most ive seen. I wonder how longer it would stay like that on a bumper or top exposed to UV? What are you hauling in there? We keep dozens of half tons in our service fleet 6 years ago I got the idea to skip ordering bedliner to save enough to buy us an additional truck about every third year. Instead we just bought a literal ton of horse stall mats and started tossing them in. when we sell the trucks 3-4 years later they bring the same money. Yeah the beds are typically scuffed up and some light surface rust in places and few might have a dent (s) but work truck buyers don’t seem to care and we just take the mat out and toss it in the new truck.

seems to me the time a spray in liner is most beneficial is keeping loose items from sliding around or when buckets of aggregate, diner blocks, mulch or scrap metal is dumped in. We don’t do that with our trucks and I don’t do that with my Jeep. The places that get the most wear arrent even in the bed in my experience but around it, meaning the bed caps, below the bed going toward the bumper and the top 1/4 of the outside of the tailgate.

a Jeep in particular is probably best served by bedliner by having the front of the hood and grill sprayed, all along the pinch seem up to the door sills and where feet scuff getting in, the door hinges, the mirrors, the fenders and on JL/JTs the area covered by the fenders because all kinds of crap gets in there and over time will lead to tons of rust for some people.

those are just my thoughts

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
yours looks great. Definitely sprayed thicker and glossier than most ive seen. I wonder how longer it would stay like that on a bumper or top exposed to UV?
Thanks. That's the thing about LineX, they offer two versions. The Premium which I have is a bit darker and better looking and is UV protectant (although I'm garage kept and also have a diamondback cover therefore it never stays in direct light for long).

But I understand your reasoning.

Sponsored

Mtpisgah

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
Has anyone installed bed molle panels with a full Bedrug? I have changed my bed setup significantly and am considering the molle panels now, but I want to keep the Bedrug.

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Has anyone installed bed molle panels with a full Bedrug? I have changed my bed setup significantly and am considering the molle panels now, but I want to keep the Bedrug.
I just did the install yesterday! Our MOLLE panels work and look great with the Bedrug. Let me know if you have any questions! 813fabrication.com

Mtpisgah

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
I just did the install yesterday! Our MOLLE panels work and look great with the Bedrug. Let me know if you have any questions! 813fabrication.com
That looks good Jeremy. The molle install worries me a little since I have a canopy and will need to remove the bolts for the rails. I should have had AVO do it when I switched the canopy camper to the contour camper.

I never even got around to installing the rear lower panels I bought from you. I am trying to find a use for them now.

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Hey, does the canopy have an adhesive seal holding it down? If so, I don't think you need to worry. I removed all brackets when I installed the Bedrug. Since the camper is stuck down with the sealing strips it stays in place.

mrmo

First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
where did those e-track pieces come from? were they included or an option with that outfit.

Sponsored

Mtpisgah

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
Hey, does the canopy have an adhesive seal holding it down? If so, I don't think you need to worry. I removed all brackets when I installed the Bedrug. Since the camper is stuck down with the sealing strips it stays in place.
Yes, it has the adhesive. I am not overly concerned with it shifting, just the extra work to loosen all the bolts, instal a molle, and retighten.

Raider2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubi
Build Thread
Link
I just noticed that American Adventure Labs makes these panels in both steel and aluminum. Anyone have any experience with them?

Bamaprof

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
I’m pretty set on the MOLLE Platform Solutions set up when I pull the trigger soon.

For me, and I know it may sound minimal, but I love the fact they have the bed light cut out. I know many ppl say well not having it, doesn’t interfere or make much difference which may or may not be true. Regardless I think the cut out makes the panels look aesthetically pleasing and like they belong and not just something thrown over top of the stock bed design. MPS looks a bit more Gladiator specific in that aspect. That little feature believe it or not has kept me from going with other brands that I generally like everything else about. I also like the fact the panels don’t screw together and are one solid piece (even if the side panels are half height length).

Just my 2 cents.
They make excellent products and often ship in 1-2 days.

MojaveLawyer

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Law/Public Safety & Veteran
I just noticed that American Adventure Labs makes these panels in both steel and aluminum. Anyone have any experience with them?
I have the aluminum, and have been really impressed with them so far!

Jeep Gladiator Bed MOLLE Panels comparison chart IMG_3064_2

MSFTMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Occupation
Firefighter
Anyone know if a MOLLE panel is available for the area above the wheel well. I really don’t need the whole bed length but the area over the wheel
well woukd be perfect spot to mount my Viair 2.5 gall tank.
Sponsored