Sponsored

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
All of our MOLLE panels are aluminum and mount with or without rails. They do not use any secondary brackets to mount. They are CNC bend to match the shape of the bed. If you decide to add the rails later they will mount directly on top of the MOLLE panels. I can't locate a photo with the Cab Side panels mounted without the rails but they also mount with no rails using the existing bed holes. Not drilling required for any of our panels. They use the holes in the bed. Let me know if you have any questions about them.

https://www.813fabrication.com/jeep-gladiator-molle-panels

IMG_6328_sm.jpg

compressors.jpg

IMG_7450.JPG
Love it!

I'll be ordering one soon. I just need to decide which panel I want to go with first
Sponsored

OP
OP

rickrogan

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
See my previous response. We offer aluminum panels that mount without the rails.

Also, I am pretty sure that The few companies offering their own bed rails are using P3000 Unistrut extrusion. It is the same sizing as the factory rails at 1 5/8" x 1 3/8". If you go to Home Depot or Lowes to buy extrusion it is normally 1 5/8" x 1 5/8" making it stick out from the bed edge slightly.

https://www.unistrut.us/product-details/p3000
Whoops! I stand corrected.
Looks good without the rails

Giersz

First Name
Wojciech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Launch Edition EcoDiesel
If you are looking for bed molle panels in Europe - you can use Secural panels.

They are made form powdercoated Aluminum - 3mm (0.118inch)
Mounted to the bed rails (bed rails are snadard in EU Jeep Gladiator)
No drilling in the bed is needed.

Manufactured in Europe. This proves in much better price because of no import costs and tax.
At this moment they are avaiable only in Europe.
I can provide all the information if anyone is interested..

Sponsored

Mayhem 6

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR; 2020 JLUR; 2015 JKW; 2016 JKUR (Sold); 2014 JKSS (Sold); 2008 JKUR (Sold)
Excellent chart! Wish I could have found something like that when I was in the market for them.

Ultimately, I went with 813 Fab and am a big fan. Being a Florida man...anytime I can avoid steel for a quality aluminum product, I take it. Keeps the time/cost of maintenance (pull, and repaint/repowder) down.

I'd rather hold off until I can afford a product to do once, than something I'd have to fix/replace down the road. More of a longevity look.

Plus, 813 worked with the other mods I planned on pulling on the bed. They're supporting two 3gal rotopax, and axe and an e-tool all under the Rugged Ridge tonneau, Blackhorse bar, and cargo rack.

Jeep Gladiator Bed MOLLE Panels comparison chart IMG_0596.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Bed MOLLE Panels comparison chart IMG_0909.JPG

Last edited:

Scratch

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Gator, 2019 JL Mojave Bikini, 2011 JK Sport
Has anyone used or will admit to using the RC panels?
I have had decent experience with RC in the past.
The price for the whole set is what some are charging for a single panel.
Thanks

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Excellent chart! Wish I could have found something like that when I was in the market for them.

Ultimately, I went with 813 Fab and am a big fan. Being a Florida man...anytime I can avoid steel for a quality aluminum product, I take it. Keeps the time/cost of maintenance (pull, and repaint/repowder) down.

I'd rather hold off until I can afford a product to do once, than something I'd have to fix/replace down the road. More of a longevity look.

Plus, 813 worked with the other mods I planned on pulling on the bed. They're supporting two 3gal rotopax, and axe and an e-tool all under the Rugged Ridge tonneau, Blackhorse bar, and cargo rack.

We are really glad you are happy with them! I feel the same with my own JT. Buy-Once-Cry-Once. I have a ton of suspension on the way. I hated spending the money but if I am going to open that can-o-worms, I only want to do it once! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Thanks
Yes, I have them and love them. They do require a few nurserts into the bed for the side panels but it was very easy. I have the full set.
Jeep Gladiator Bed MOLLE Panels comparison chart 1F9A35FD-5A3A-4263-B517-03DE3C4D73E5

Jeep Gladiator Bed MOLLE Panels comparison chart 963083A0-65A2-4F8D-B353-80D1EF20D2C5

Jeep Gladiator Bed MOLLE Panels comparison chart EBF92CBB-19EC-493A-82EE-216DF225FAAA

Ckornoski

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator(ordered), 2013 Jeep JK
Occupation
Restaurant manager
Great write up, i just ordered a panel for the cab side for my jeep, where are you guy getting the mounts for things like the hi lift and tow straps?

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As a 50+ year old gun nut, hunter and hiker I fully understand the how and why of the PALS / MOLLE system. (They are actually PALS panels, but I digress)

Yet I still don't see the appeal. People spend $200 on a panel so they can mount a gas can and a shovel to the inside of their bed. I guess it would make sense if you lined the inside of a Sprinter Van with them. Then you would have true versatility. But the inside the tiny Gladiator bed, even if we include a topper would seem to lend itself to application specific mounting.

Call m an old fart, but it just seems dumb.

Peg board? ha

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Finally made a decision and went with JCR. Mainly for the fact of the bed light cut out and it’s full length as opposed to MPS ones I was contemplating. Still wish the hardware was black but overall fits and looks great. Gotta get the front and other side done.

Jeep Gladiator Bed MOLLE Panels comparison chart 6E9652D4-AC35-4A32-8377-42D2B9A4AD8D

Last edited:

glassjawkid32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Thanks
I've got the driver side panel so far. Been running for a month. Pretty solid, passed on drilling into the bed at the bottom and used zip ties. Fully filled 3.5 gas can and a hatchet hasn't been enough to damage the panel even when throwing the truck all around superstition mountains in so cal.
Sponsored