OP
OP
ColoradoGlad

ColoradoGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
My front axle also shifted about an inch to the drivers side. A Rancho trackbar corrected this. I also added a trackbar bracket brace to beef it up. Rear wasn't affected.
Did you notice any difference in the handling of the JT after you added the track bar and corrected the shift?

The Jeep didn't drive bad before I added the Yeti, but the difference with the added track bar was very noticeable. Hands off the wheel at 75 MPH and it didn't sway 1 inch. Even new it didn't track this straight. The steering has a more solid feel. I'm sure the new damper and HEAVY track bar are factors in the feel.
Sponsored

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Did you notice any difference in the handling of the JT after you added the track bar and corrected the shift?

The Jeep didn't drive bad before I added the Yeti, but the difference with the added track bar was very noticeable. Hands off the wheel at 75 MPH and it didn't sway 1 inch. Even new it didn't track this straight. The steering has a more solid feel. I'm sure the new damper and HEAVY track bar are factors in the feel.
No, unfortunately I had the dreaded defective aluminum steering box. Drove horrible before and after the upgrades. It was only after I had the TSB done that I noticed a major difference. But yea, I can drive down the highway straight as an arrow. I've even taken it to 100mph once to test it. Everything is smooth.