First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
Wife took her gladiator (sport s) in for a service. One of the techs told her with her lift and the spacers 1.5” front .75 rear that her shocks were over extending. Vehicle is 99% highway and about the only off-road it sees is our drive way. I’ve drove it and never noticed anything. Opinions?
Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I doubt it but if so you can add front shock brackets, I got a set of Rubicon Express brackets and a set of Daystar brackets to put on with my 1.5” front spacers, I have not put them on yet but the RE are much higher quality and made with more substantial material.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Are you saying that you have a Mopar 2” lift, and have added those spacers on top of the lift? If so, you would probably benefit from longer shocks, but it’s not entirely a requirement.

OP
OP

Mikeytmc

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
Are you saying that you have a Mopar 2” lift, and have added those spacers on top of the lift? If so, you would probably benefit from longer shocks, but it’s not entirely a requirement.
yes both are installed on the truck. Appreciate the info. Like I said with the type of driving I just didn’t see the need if longer shocks. Probably will look into new mounts if it becomes a noticeable issue

JT_Ollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBB BMW M2, SG Jeep Gladiator
Subscribing, I have the mopar lift and a 2" spacer up front (1.75" true because they removed some pad). Curious as to what people say
Sponsored