Sponsored

Most popular JT colors?

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
IMG_20200922_163605_793.jpg

I'm in AZ I wanted any
color besides black. Even the hard top in black gets ridiculously hot and it's not even summer. I love the Gator color but in the area white seems really popular.
I was considering a Gobi with the black hardtop, like the contrast. But in the lot, I put my hand on a black HT then a white one - big difference. Ended up with an all-white Overland.

Here in SW Florida you do see a lot of white trucks - but not JT's, at least not yet. I saw one yesterday, besides my own. So I think people here are still buying based on favorite color, not practicality. Still see Granite, silver, and red the most. Yesterday I also saw a Gator.
Sponsored

Cowboy JK

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 2dr JK Sahara
Bought white because of the horrible factory dents in the doors don't show up as bad on white.

SoCalGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Pumpkin Orange
Black is second? In ARIZONA??? What are people thinking? Lol. White in first definitely could see, but black seems like a poor choice for your area.......

I’ve seen one orange one on the lot near me. It’s been there atleast 8 months now. Still there. Suffice to say it’s not the most popular color.
Is the orange one a rubicon? I bought one of 2 in all of so cal?

firehog

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow; 2020 Chevy Silverado Duramax 3500

Sponsored

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
I am only writing about what I see....

In AZ I see more white ones for sale on the lots and driving on the road. Second place would be black. Third place is probably red. The grey, silver, granite, all tie for fourth. More rare are the gator and gobi because they were late to the party.

And I THINK I've only seen one orange in person.... EVER.
I had to search around to find an Overland in Punk’n Orange Metallic - love it though!

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
In San Diego, I see a whole lot of Black, Red, and believe it or not, Gator. The Gator color is all around out here. Some colors I haven't seen on the road at all. Haven't seen a Punk'n, Gobi, or Hydro on the road here. I have seen Gator probably about 10 times, and the rest of the sightings since release are almost always black or red.

Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Around the door hinges. The passenger side is the worst. Wranglers are the same way.
I kind of noticed this on my gobi...I just figure it was normal and the way the doors are formed. Interesting.

Gossamer

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Customer Service
Vehicle Showcase
Black - 2
White - 1
Silver - 1
Red - 1
Sting Grey - 2
Gobi - 1
Gator - 2 (including mine)
Blue - 2
Pumpkin - 0
Granite - 0

I have seen a pretty even spread, though it's a fairly small sample size.

Wranglers on the other hand... nearly 50% of them around here are white or some shade of grey. I figure more of them come off the line that way.
Wow, you kept a tally??? ;)

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Since they have only been out just over a year and that only 4 colors were available to start (red/black/silver/white) I'd assume those are the highest numbers sold currently. Jeep "ALWAYS" has some form of those colors with some sprinkled specialized colors.

Of those I bet white is the least, then red...silver and black probably a mix for the lead. Then Sting Gray as a 5th and granite as a 6th.

Gobi/Gator - Deleted for 2021 - I see a few of.

I rarely ever see the Wal-Mart blue. I see slightly more Punkin tho.
Sponsored