Sponsored

My 2020 Gladiator Rubicon Build - Raczilla!

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
How are you liking the CargoGlide 1000? I've been eyeballing one of them, but the 1000XL for the full extension. Are you finding the 65-70% extension sufficient, or would you recommend going for the XL?
Sponsored

OP
OP

racter

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Cyber
How are you liking the CargoGlide 1000? I've been eyeballing one of them, but the 1000XL for the full extension. Are you finding the 65-70% extension sufficient, or would you recommend going for the XL?
I have not had any issues with it, works for my purposes and I don’t have any problems reaching my gear

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
Added new stubby bumper and winch

Quadratec QRC Front Winch Ready Bumper for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT

X-BULL 12V Synthetic Rope Winch-13000 lb. Load Capacity

Jeep Gladiator My 2020 Gladiator Rubicon Build - Raczilla! BE65858E-0877-4900-BDEC-1158F4D7B03C
Thats the bumper I'm running. I've been super impressed since install

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
Xbull should sponsor you for the trip in exchange for pics with all their products in use. Well done.

Sponsored

PuRGE

First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Grey Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Physical Therapist
Have you had a chance to use the Mountain Hatch yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Thinking about pulling the plug on it soon.

Riley1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fuck you Nazi Fags. No clear delete accounts button. But I’m outta here. Enjoy sucking dicks!
Occupation
Killing liberals!
I am in the middle of trying to decide if I want a bull bar/stinger bumper with the trail cam. or a bumper without a stinger.
hows the trail cam working out with that bumper and light bar? Any chance you could take a pic?

OP
OP

racter

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cyber
I am in the middle of trying to decide if I want a bull bar/stinger bumper with the trail cam. or a bumper without a stinger.
hows the trail cam working out with that bumper and light bar? Any chance you could take a pic?
both the front and back cameras work great, and with the Tazer JL mini, you can keep them on at any speed.

Sponsored

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
Its a wrap, guy did a really good job.
I'm thinking about painting my hood in approximately the same outline as your wrap - I would use bed liner and I'm pretty sure if I prep and apply it right it will outlast a wrap. If it doesn't - well then I'll have to wrap it to hide the damage from scuffing in prep. So I may end up with an expensive wrap... :facepalm: Anyway - I like the coverage you got. Done right!

OP
OP

racter

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cyber
I'm thinking about painting my hood in approximately the same outline as your wrap - I would use bed liner and I'm pretty sure if I prep and apply it right it will outlast a wrap. If it doesn't - well then I'll have to wrap it to hide the damage from scuffing in prep. So I may end up with an expensive wrap... :facepalm: Anyway - I like the coverage you got. Done right!
I like the wrap cause it offers a bit of protection, of course blocks the sun, and I can change my mind and re-brand the entire jeep if I decide to without any paint issues.

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
I like the wrap cause it offers a bit of protection, of course blocks the sun, and I can change my mind and re-brand the entire jeep if I decide to without any paint issues.
I am too old to treat my mods as "re-branding" - not judging - just poking fun at me 😁