Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2014 Porsche 911S
TO: [email protected]

SUBJECT: With your Amazon experience, I would have expected this to be fixed

Mark,

I am one EXTREMELY upset Jeep customer. I’ll try and be brief…..I bought the first Jeep Gladiator my dealership received and from day ONE was very concerned about the steering….of course got the song and dance that’s just how Jeeps drive and now FCA admits there’s a problem and have a fix….. amazingly its a secret that I read about online, no recall, no proactive reach out by Jeep……and this is a dangerous issue…I simply do not drive the jeep on highways at speed as I cannot trust the steering, so what was going to be my daily driver is a weekend car around the area…but I am sure you know all of this.

My real issue is the 2 MONTHS I have been waiting for replacement parts due to some Jeep rule a dealer could only order once every 2 weeks….this is frankly UNACCEPTABLE ! But, I have been waiting the 2 months I was told to get my parts and come to find out the bolts are even further delayed and the steering pump has been there but they need the bolts….

I am sure you can manage parts and inventory, Amazon would have been a failure with this kind of service and I am sure that’s why Jeep hired you.

And by now your admin has read this email and will forward to the utterly useless JEEP CARES team….I called them months ago and had some nice updates from the lady helping me all the way up to “the parts are ordered”…then the case got closed…ABSURD….when the Jeep is fixed, the case is closed…I have had multiple promises of escalation and someone will call back, but they have not. The dealership (Nyles Maxwell in Austin, Texas)….well they have yet to make a call to me to give any updates, nor have they made any attempt to help me, past blaming Jeep for the ordering problem.

I am sure you don’t want to have a run on the repair parts, hence the rule, but it is NOT working….the kit should come with pump and bolts and be shipped as quickly as the first Jeep in line has been fixed….

If you can’t resolve issues like this one, I am concerned for the company.

You own this issue. Make it right.

Michael
Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
TO: [email protected]

SUBJECT: With your Amazon experience, I would have expected this to be fixed

Mark,

I am one EXTREMELY upset Jeep customer. I’ll try and be brief…..I bought the first Jeep Gladiator my dealership received and from day ONE was very concerned about the steering….of course got the song and dance that’s just how Jeeps drive and now FCA admits there’s a problem and have a fix….. amazingly its a secret that I read about online, no recall, no proactive reach out by Jeep……and this is a dangerous issue…I simply do not drive the jeep on highways at speed as I cannot trust the steering, so what was going to be my daily driver is a weekend car around the area…but I am sure you know all of this.

My real issue is the 2 MONTHS I have been waiting for replacement parts due to some Jeep rule a dealer could only order once every 2 weeks….this is frankly UNACCEPTABLE ! But, I have been waiting the 2 months I was told to get my parts and come to find out the bolts are even further delayed and the steering pump has been there but they need the bolts….

I am sure you can manage parts and inventory, Amazon would have been a failure with this kind of service and I am sure that’s why Jeep hired you.

And by now your admin has read this email and will forward to the utterly useless JEEP CARES team….I called them months ago and had some nice updates from the lady helping me all the way up to “the parts are ordered”…then the case got closed…ABSURD….when the Jeep is fixed, the case is closed…I have had multiple promises of escalation and someone will call back, but they have not. The dealership (Nyles Maxwell in Austin, Texas)….well they have yet to make a call to me to give any updates, nor have they made any attempt to help me, past blaming Jeep for the ordering problem.

I am sure you don’t want to have a run on the repair parts, hence the rule, but it is NOT working….the kit should come with pump and bolts and be shipped as quickly as the first Jeep in line has been fixed….

If you can’t resolve issues like this one, I am concerned for the company.

You own this issue. Make it right.

Michael
Hello Michael, we certainly understand your frustration and we are sorry to hear about the difficulty you've faced while addressing this concern. Please send our team a private message with your previous case number so that we may look into this further for you.

Kathryn
JeepCares

WaterDR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
I have a similar email I sent to UPS in July.....still waiting to hear back.

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Covid has supply chains completely upside down. FCA is a massive company totally dependant on their supply chain. Many supply chains.

They aren't Amazon who IS their own supply chain in many cases.

I'm still waiting on my second steering box and YES, it is irritating but you might want to be a little more practical.

Nice to blow off some steam but if you're expect a letter like this to get anything more than a form letter in return I'd say you have high hopes.

They are still In the middle of this major issue. It aint getting any better for a while.

I am sure however that they will appreciate your recommendations and put them into place immediately.

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I’m dealing with Nyle Maxwell as well... My experience is the same as yours and my requests for updates have been going into a black hole. I was told that I was 4th on the list when I contacted them in mid October. My confidence in the dealership is going way down...
Sponsored