First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Woot! Per Jeep Chat, I am in Paint stage as of today. Seems like the build date of 12/4 might be realistic.
That is good to know as I order on 11/15 too for a rubi diesel.
Sponsored

Last edited:

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR Punk'n, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD Hydro Blue
Jeep chat is way off sometimes… yesterday they told me I was in the trim stage, today when I talked to my dealer he told me it’s in the frame stage with a nov 30th ship date. It’s an eco diesel so I’m not sure if the engines have much to do with it but it may…
I have a diesel being built. Yesterday, Jeep Chat told me it was in paint and today my dealer (in GA) told me it was in paint. So, I will hope, between the both of them, it really is in paint.

I might get to take delivery by Christmas or New Years. That will be a nice gift for myself. Lol

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
I have a diesel being built. Yesterday, Jeep Chat told me it was in paint and today my dealer (in GA) told me it was in paint. So, I will hope, between the both of them, it really is in paint.

I might get to take delivery by Christmas or New Years. That will be a nice gift for myself. Lol
Thats awesome man! when did you order?

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
You know what I think your right someone did tell me 24 hours once, but then I think when you click contact us and chat it said the hours there.
They must have just changed the hours. It says that they are only open until 11pm but I definitely messaged them last week at 3AM when I was at work and that's when the lady said they were open 24/7.

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR Punk'n, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD Hydro Blue

Sponsored

JeepNNJ

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Jeep TJ '22 Gladiator
Occupation
Chemist
i ordered my manual Sport on 10/9/22. The sheet i have has both the VIN and VON space blank. :(

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
i ordered my manual Sport on 10/9/22. The sheet i have has both the VIN and VON space blank. :(
Ask your dealer for the POC (which you may already have), and ask them for the VIN. (you don't need the VON once you have the VIN.

JeepNNJ

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Chemist
Thank you Delta, will do. But what is the POC?

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Thank you Delta, will do. But what is the POC?
Price order confirmation. It is what the dealer ordered from Jeep. That way you can see if they added all the options you told them you wanted.

JeepNNJ

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Chemist
Ok, i have the Configuration Preview with all the options and total price. Ty, but i will just wait and call the salesman this week

Sponsored

2wodogz

First Name
Stout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
Have you noticed that the 8.4 is now standard on overland? But the price of the popular equipment package remains the same at 3k. So in essence msrp jumps 2k and popular equipment remains same price excluding the 8.4 since it's now standard. Or am I missing something? I'm wanting to order and overland too but the package doesn't make sense remaining the same price, feels like Jeep is overcharging

Ordered new '22 Overland on 10/23 (Saturday), order was entered by the dealer on 10/25 (Monday). Received the VIN from the dealer on 11/9, the VON via Jeep chat on 11/12. Latest chat today they stated "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build." They could not give me a status code.
Vehicle is:
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sting Gray
3.6 gas
6MT
Popular Equipment Package (Leather, 8.4 w/ Alpine, Trailer Tow, Black 3 piece freedom top).
LED Lighting Package
Cold Weather Group
Spray in Bedliner
Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
Satin Black Grille
All Terrain Tires

Looking forward to our first Jeep, it will be our 3rd car, weekends primarily, between suburban Boston and Southern NH. We currently drive an "18 GMC 2500HD and a '20 Kia Telluride. Currently following a couple of other threads here, particularly interested in tire upgrade on stock rims with leveling kit, no lift. Depending on arrival date, we may just run stock A/T's through remainder of winter. We'd be happy to hear input. Love the site thus far.

87chief

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
looks like the crytpo tracker thing has gone quiet 🤔 wonder if it only gets updates on weekdays even if the factory keeps rolling? guess we'll find out tomorrow.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have become the person that I normally ridicule. Ha.

I'm sitting watching all of your 2022 orders progress. And mine, one of the first trucks into D1, is still stuck in D1 since 11/8.

Perspective - if this is the worst hardship I have to face in the next few years of my life, I should count my blessings.
Sponsored