First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Jeep Chat just told me I'm in the trim stage. That tells me we're nearing the final stage, but I need to look at the other thread that breaks down the various stages to know for sure exactly where I'm at in the process.
Sponsored

AP Double

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTM - Sarge Green - MT
You should add your details to the build tracker! (look at the first post in this thread for the link)
DONE: I added my information to the build tracker. I also got the estimated ship date from Daniel Gupton today: December first! He said that this isn't firm yet. This is a really short order to estimated ship date (25 days). Can that be possible? Maybe I'm in the first batch even though I ordered a lot later than a lot of you.

t-bot

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD; '15 BMW K1300S
DONE: I added my information to the build tracker. I also got the estimated ship date from Daniel Gupton today: December first! He said that this isn't firm yet. This is a really short order to estimated ship date (25 days). Can that be possible? Maybe I'm in the first batch even though I ordered a lot later than a lot of you.

I've been looking at the cryptostickers site every once in a while, and it appears that they are only doing 3.6l v6 builds at the moment. If you sort based on 2022 models, you can see the order dates on some are as late as 11/19. Maybe your shorter ship date is due primarily to engine choice?

https://cryptostickers.net/Default.html?scope=30d&gladiator=1

That's very exciting though.... Can't wait for the first 3.0 EcoDiesel to show up on the charts.

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
I'm still in, "pending installation of additional equipment".

This is per jeep chat a few minutes ago.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I've been looking at the cryptostickers site every once in a while, and it appears that they are only doing 3.6l v6 builds at the moment. If you sort based on 2022 models, you can see the order dates on some are as late as 11/19. Maybe your shorter ship date is due primarily to engine choice?

https://cryptostickers.net/Default.html?scope=30d&gladiator=1

That's very exciting though.... Can't wait for the first 3.0 EcoDiesel to show up on the charts.
I’ve been watching too and I wish we knew colors. I’d guess 3.6s and maybe all the same color first?

Sponsored

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
Jeep chat is way off sometimes… yesterday they told me I was in the trim stage, today when I talked to my dealer he told me it’s in the frame stage with a nov 30th ship date. It’s an eco diesel so I’m not sure if the engines have much to do with it but it may…

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Rubicon A/T Sting Gray Ordered 10/11/20212 VIN/VON 3 days later. 11/22/2021, Dealer texted me and said ship date 12/9

Today (11/26/2021) Chat says “Parts are scheduled as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. Currently no dealer ETA as been provided”

Prior Jeep Chat conversations ( about 2 weeks ago) said that “ All materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly “

Not sure who to believe
There is a thing called "D1 to D regress"... it happens when they had parts, but then something happened. Not sure how often that happens, or if JC was just wrong for yours. Let's hope they were just wrong... dealer would know for sure

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I’ve been watching too and I wish we knew colors. I’d guess 3.6s and maybe all the same color first?
That's interesting... in the tracker from this thread, there are both engine types that are at least in framing if not farther along.

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Chat just told me I'm in the trim stage. That tells me we're nearing the final stage, but I need to look at the other thread that breaks down the various stages to know for sure exactly where I'm at in the process.
Look at the tracker I built for this thread.... the stages are in order from D1 -> KZ

Sponsored

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2021 BMW M2, 2012 Monster 1100evo
Occupation
Business Intelligence
So the only way to get an update about your car is to talk to some guy at Jeep Chat?

Why can't they just make this whole process 1000x more efficient by creating a tracking website?
I know! My other car build had that. Only thing you needed to chat them for was to get the ID of the ship the car was on to do the live tracking of the ship. Watched that maritime tracker like a hawk lol

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
It’s not you they close at 5 on Saturday. And closed on Sundays
oh snap ok. They one chat lady told me they are open 24/7. Sheesh they are off about everything lol. Its beyond me as to why we don't just get a log in to track our builds without bothering anybody.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
oh snap ok. They one chat lady told me they are open 24/7. Sheesh they are off about everything lol. Its beyond me as to why we don't just get a log in to track our builds without bothering anybody.
You know what I think your right someone did tell me 24 hours once, but then I think when you click contact us and chat it said the hours there.

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
shit tried jeep chat and it was gryed out today.
Sponsored