First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Determining which Jeep gets built next is not a matter of which transmission you have. It's a very complex determination dictated by this industry-exclusive tool:

b698ffa226b401d4c55923e2825e6c45.jpg
Sponsored

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I just got an email from Kent at Peterson. My estimated ship date is now pushed back to 12/13 instead of 12/4. Still in D1.
You should feel special Kent actually responded to your email.

Gvellas

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
You should feel special Kent actually responded to your email.
He actual has responded to emails pretty well, at least within the same day. This was the first time I had to email him twice( I emailed him yesterday and never heard back)

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
He actual has responded to emails pretty well, at least within the same day. This was the first time I had to email him twice( I emailed him yesterday and never heard back)
Not sure how he pick and choses who to responds to. I have been trying for a while to get status of my order and have not heard back.

Miggs16

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Occupation
Mechanic
Got some good news gents, or so I'm hoping. My POC at dealer got back to me and told me D1 on 11/19 and estimated ship date of 12-09. Lets see what happens because Jeep chat just told me yesterday that it had gathered all the parts blah blah blah...

Sponsored

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Well jeep told me my Jeep shipped, but I didn't really trust them, so I asked Daniel at Gupton and his reply was this:

Good morning sir. Well they told you the partial truth! It looks like it shipped to storage which just means it is waiting on either a final inspection or for them to find a truck to put it on so it hasn't actually released to head this way yet!

Daniel

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Well jeep told me my Jeep shipped, but I didn't really trust them, so I asked Daniel at Gupton and his reply was this:

Good morning sir. Well they told you the partial truth! It looks like it shipped to storage which just means it is waiting on either a final inspection or for them to find a truck to put it on so it hasn't actually released to head this way yet!

Daniel
"The truth?? You can't handle the truth!"

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Just did another Jeep chat today and again got the same response that it's being sequenced for production. :headbang:

I am beginning think there is an issue. 🤷‍♂️

Here is my option list:

*AL,- TV,AD6,XNY,YEP,AJ1,CMD,MM3,ALP,A EN,ADE,HT3,AM2,GMA,ABR,CSD,DHF, XMF,CHD,RSJ,APA

Last edited:

NightHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 Limited, TBD Gladiator
Not sure if this is or will affect anyone’s build time but I found out that slush mats are on back order.

I realized I should have added them and called to see if they could edit my build. They told me they can’t add them since I’m in D1 and that ordering them individually would take until January to arrive.

I’d imagine that they would prioritize stock for builds over dealer accessory orders but thought I’d share as another data point to our guessing game here.

CeeBee513

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Grand Cherokee, '91 3000GT VR4
Occupation
Engineer
Not sure if this is or will affect anyone’s build time but I found out that slush matts are on back order.

I realized I should have added them and called to see if they could edit my build. They told me they can’t add them since I’m in D1 and that ordering them individually would take until January to arrive.

I’d imagine that they would prioritize stock for builds over dealer accessory orders but thought I’d share as another data point to our guessing game here.
My order has them included and was recently shipped to storage awaiting actual shipment. So it might be possible that they went backordered after mine was built, but at least mine made progress.

Sponsored

DJahn3

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR Ordered - 2015 JKUR
Not sure if this is or will affect anyone’s build time but I found out that slush matts are on back order.

I heard the same thing from my dealer back in October when I ordered. They pointed me to Craigslist / FaceBook Marketplace - I ended up snagging a new set for <$100 with the tags still on them. Now I just need my build to actually happen.

Last edited:

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
Ordered my Sport S Diesel on 10/11 from Chapman. Per e-mail with them, I'm D1 with an estimated ship date of 12/10.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Ordered my Sport S Diesel on 10/11 from Chapman. Per e-mail with them, I'm D1 with an estimated ship date of 12/10.
Was this your first ship date or was it delayed, Reason I ask is mine 2 weeks ago was 12/8 despite us having similar builds. I think you are right, ours will be on the same truck and if so, Mine was pushed back 😢

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I see two new 6MT builds in framing!!! Crossing my fingers...
Sponsored