Sponsored

MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1?

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If it makes you feel better I ordered my Mojave on 10/13 and as of this morning am still in D1!
That makes me feel better.

But the fact that you have an M2 Competition doesn't. I was all set to get one of those and my wife and I had a conversation about the fact that I drive too fast and the M2 was probably not a great idea. She was right. So we agreed on the Gladiator for family fun instead.

But in the same discussion she said she was warming to putting an LT1 in my '66 Impala. So it wasn't all bad. ha.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NUcat

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD on order
I moved back to D status after moving to D1 on 11/8 apparently. I just confirmed with Jeep chat. It's a bummer because I ordered 10/12. The story of my life, haha.

87chief

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
suprisingly my guy from the dealer got back to me late last night.

"your jeep is in D1 status, which means it has been "scheduled" to actually begin being built relatively soon [literal definition: plant has sequenced unit for production; estimated ship date assigned]
the estimated build date is 12/8 and assuming no quality or inspection problems, they typically finish and ship out in 2 weeks from that build date. transit is usually around 3 weeks but it's a guessing game now with trucking shortages"

not my favorite news but it seems realistic. puts me at receiving it in mid january. starting to wish i waited a little longer to sell my daily driver ... 😑

kad's_Glad

First Name
Rufus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mojave - Sting Gray
Occupation
Retired
You can get the same using the Tread Lightly affiliate program. I registered for it, then realized my employer is an affiliate :facepalm:

But, I also got a $100 coupon from BFG and a $100 coupon from Discount tire, which can BOTH be used at the same time (and I'm getting 35" KO2's). So, that paid for the membership twofold.

And a sorta-cool t-shirt and sticker
Tread Lightly is back with MY22 now? I got an email from FCA last week that said sorry it’s not applicable to ‘22 Gladiators. Sure would be nice if it’s part of the program again.

Gvellas

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician

Sponsored

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
I tried David yesterday, and though he was polite, I still got the "all parts have been gathered>>>" speech.
Just chatted with Randy... by far the most friendly agent I've encountered

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
My dealer told me it's available. That's how I'm getting such a good deal. It's on the list of eligible vehicles. https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/affiliate-rewards/vehicles.html
Unfortunately, that lists the models, but not the model year. I called Affiliates directly early in my buying process and they said MY22 is not on the list (yet). My dealer gave me the discount anyway, I'll bet they're hoping what I am, in that when the MY22 is finally put on the website, the Affiliate discount will follow suit. The only MY22's on the list so far are the ones you see on jeep.com with MY22 build/price: grand wagoneer, etc.

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
suprisingly my guy from the dealer got back to me late last night.

"your jeep is in D1 status, which means it has been "scheduled" to actually begin being built relatively soon [literal definition: plant has sequenced unit for production; estimated ship date assigned]
the estimated build date is 12/8 and assuming no quality or inspection problems, they typically finish and ship out in 2 weeks from that build date. transit is usually around 3 weeks but it's a guessing game now with trucking shortages"

not my favorite news but it seems realistic. puts me at receiving it in mid january. starting to wish i waited a little longer to sell my daily driver ... 😑
At least it's news.... sorry it's not better. I feel emotionally tied to ALL of these builds, like they were my own! What's wrong with me? I'm a grown @ss man

87chief

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
At least it's news.... sorry it's not better. I feel emotionally tied to ALL of these builds, like they were my own! What's wrong with me? I'm a grown @ss man
we all suffer together. 👍

Sponsored

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I just got a notification that my window sticker has been made available, but when I use the link to pull it up I get "Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN". I've verified the VIN is entered correctly. It works to pull up my build sheet.

I still haven't heard back from Renee.

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
I've never bothered with Jeep Chat due to knowing it would be the frustrating experience so many are having. The majority people on Jeep Chat are just call center workers---they have no experience or knowledge about Jeeps.

That said there is no excuse for the rudeness and complete lack of even acting interested from a guy who gets paid to do exactly that.

The person at your dealership has the ability to get the most updated information. If he/she is being unhelpful then the Sales Manager should be told, if it continues then the Dealership Manager. Senior personnel can't fix problems they're unaware of.

PnwGladiatorBuild

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf TDI , 2022 JTRD
Did anyone who has there truck shipping or building order the bluetooth speaker? I have a hunch... thats why mine isn't being built but I could be wrong.
Sponsored