MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1?

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I’m starting to get mad jealous that mine hasn’t shipped yet! That’s awesome they are finally starting to roll.

AP Double

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTM - Sarge Green - MT
Jeep Chat updated me today (12/2) as having "completed initial build, awaiting additional equipment". I am not sure exactly what this means. I was in framing by 11/29. I like to think I am in JB (Body Vendor for Installed Options) but really don't know how to interpret the mysterious language of Jeep Chat. I think they are intentionally vague. Maybe we are waiting on BlueTooth speaker or Slush Mats... dunno. I updated the spreadsheet as 12/2 in JB, but that might not be right.

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Jeep Chat updated me today (12/2) as having "completed initial build, awaiting additional equipment". I am not sure exactly what this means. I was in framing by 11/29. I like to think I am in JB (Body Vendor for Installed Options) but really don't know how to interpret the mysterious language of Jeep Chat. I think they are intentionally vague. Maybe we are waiting on BlueTooth speaker or Slush Mats... dunno. I updated the spreadsheet as 12/2 in JB, but that might not be right.
yeah, that's JC bullsh*t code for JB ;)

Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
How many days before the ship date are people seeing status changes? I was told 12/14 so I'm thinking build starts next week?

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
How many days before the ship date are people seeing status changes? I was told 12/14 so I'm thinking build starts next week?
If you look at the tracker it's roughly 5-7 days from "estimated ship date" to actual "Framing - E" status... with a 12/14 ship date, you should see a change maybe on 12/7?

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
My window sticker is created!

I guess the digital version doesn't specify it was built for me, maybe the paper one will? I honestly don't care either way but I was going to surprise my twin sons with it. They'd think it's pretty neat.

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
My window sticker is created!

I guess the digital version doesn't specify it was built for me, maybe the paper one will? I honestly don't care either way but I was going to surprise my twin sons with it. They'd think it's pretty neat.
My dealer said the paper one will have “built for” and then your name on it so you should be good. I was also kinda bummed my name wasn’t on there but it was still cool to get!

Sponsored

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
I notice several of you Gupton Guppies are emailing with Renee. At what point did you switch from Daniel to her? Did she reach out to you or you to her? I've only emailed Daniel Gupton.

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2 Door Sport 6MT & 2022 JT 6MT Sport
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
I just got my build sheet!!!

But, I noticed that the tires were Falkens... I thought the "stock" tires were still BFGs (at least on the JL they were). I'm swapping mine out anyway, but curious about that.
All Rubicon's are now currently getting Wildpeak AT3W's. BFG couldn't keep supply

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I notice several of you Gupton Guppies are emailing with Renee. At what point did you switch from Daniel to her? Did she reach out to you or you to her? I've only emailed Daniel Gupton.
After my order was placed and confirmed, Daniel looped Renee into the discussion and told me she'll be taking over communication from that point on. After that, she's the one that started a fresh email chain with my VON, and we've been using that chain for updates ever since.

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2 Door Sport 6MT & 2022 JT 6MT Sport
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? jeep chat 12.02(edit) (2)
What do yall think about this? 12-02
Just got the same message this morning. My dealer (NJ) is just a truck ride over, no rail. So maybe Saturday or Monday? Of course the ONE week I both Friday & Saturday off, it probably going to show up Saturday waiting for me to PDI, and I'm going have to hear all about it at the Christmas work party Saturday Night lol.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Just got the same message this morning. My dealer (NJ) is just a truck ride over, no rail. So maybe Saturday or Monday? Of course the ONE week I both Friday & Saturday off, it probably going to show up Saturday waiting for me to PDI, and I'm going have to hear all about it at the Christmas work party Saturday Night lol.
What happens if you find something wrong doing PDI on your own jeep, Do you cast shame and collect pitchforks? Come to think of it, is their a checklist floating around gladiator owners should watch out for? I know on other forums there was.
Sponsored