Sponsored

Nacho Orange Gladiator Question

benji_style68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Hey guys, about to order a jeep gladiator but it seems like the color I wanted being the nacho orange is not available at any dealership in my area. Does anyone have insight on why this might be? They wont give me an answer if it will come back this year (unsure if i should wait) or if it has been discontinued. Anyone with knowledge on the subject would be helpful! (New England area btw).

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

OP
OP

benji_style68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Was worried that was the case, thanks though for letting me know so I can stop worrying about it!

Sponsored

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Yeah they're around but you gotta act fast if you want it. If it was the color I wanted I'd be willing to drive across the country to get it - colors are hard to predict and rely on with Jeeps .... unless you like gray.

OP
OP

benji_style68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Yeah they're around but you gotta act fast if you want it. If it was the color I wanted I'd be willing to drive across the country to get it - colors are hard to predict and rely on with Jeeps .... unless you like gray.
But in terms of ordering it, it is confirmed no longer an option for 2021 models anymore? Based on what the above poster had mentioned

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
But in terms of ordering it, it is confirmed no longer an option for 2021 models anymore? Based on what the above poster had mentioned
Yep it's gone. Jeep's website just has it up as a choice to confuse you, lol. Pretty frustrating that they do that.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
There is at least one at Kelly Jeep in MA, I drive by it every day, they have a huge inventory right now.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
My autotrader app claims there are 365 still out there.

Sponsored

OP
OP

benji_style68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
There is at least one at Kelly Jeep in MA, I drive by it every day, they have a huge inventory right now.
I appreciate this, however I will need to get a Sport S for budget reasons and some deal going on with the jeep dealer im working with. If anyone in the new england area knows of an existing nacho orange Sport S it would be super helpful. However it would likely be rare so may need to just order in my second option.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, about to order a jeep gladiator but it seems like the color I wanted being the nacho orange is not available at any dealership in my area. Does anyone have insight on why this might be? They wont give me an answer if it will come back this year (unsure if i should wait) or if it has been discontinued. Anyone with knowledge on the subject would be helpful! (New England area btw).

Thanks in advance.
Perhaps, it's nocho color after all.......

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I appreciate this, however I will need to get a Sport S for budget reasons and some deal going on with the jeep dealer im working with. If anyone in the new england area knows of an existing nacho orange Sport S it would be super helpful. However it would likely be rare so may need to just order in my second option.
Limited color. They do it all the time. If you are looking for a Nacho Sport S my local dealer in Delaware has one with max tow.

Gladiator SPORT S 4X4

Jeep Gladiator Nacho Orange Gladiator Question C6794B94-B292-4CE9-9357-C93BBF2E3C15

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
There's a ton available in Arizona...

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I’m actually curious if Nacho was even up on Jeep’s site (the “Build Your Own”) before it was closed to order. 🤔 It was a very short run.
Sponsored