First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, Willys
Occupation
Retired
Brand new Rubicon and it pulls to the left and road hunts. I feel it is the toe that is out. My dealers machine is down and it looks like they will have to farm it out. The pits to pay what one cost and needs work right off. Anyone else have this problem?
Sponsored

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
2021 Mojave with 2600 miles on it, mine pulls a tad to the right. I just put bigger tires on it, I wonder if the dealership will check it for free since I did that? Bigger tires should not affect it since the suspension is stock and I right?

OP
OP

John D. Upton

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, Willys
Occupation
Retired
2021 Mojave with 2600 miles on it, mine pulls a tad to the right. I just put bigger tires on it, I wonder if the dealership will check it for free since I did that? Bigger tires should not affect it since the suspension is stock and I right?
Good question. I have had mine a week Thursday. A little over 300 miles.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Buying a measuring tape is much cheaper than paying for an alignment. There are threads here and on the JL Forum which detail how to do it. The only things adjustable are toe and steering center.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Buying a measuring tape is much cheaper than paying for an alignment. There are threads here and on the JL Forum which detail how to do it. The only things adjustable are toe and steering center.
Thanks for the info, this is my first Jeep and first solid axle truck. 👊🏻

Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Unless you have adjustable control arms, then caster too

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
The only thing some suggest is to increase the toe-in a tad when you increase tire size. This compensates for the natural "push" of the tires against friction when traveling down the road. I gave my tie rod one turn in, after studying the alignment printout from my dealer, and it seems to have reduced the wandering a little bit. I'm on 35 x 12.5's.
Sponsored