Sponsored

New Alu-Cab Canopy Camper MOLLE panels, RotoPaX mount, filler plates, etc.

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Introducing our new products for the Alu-Cab Canopy Camper!! We have been working hard to put together some items that we felt would fit in with some of the other great products on the market. All aluminum and black texture powder coating. Look for even more Alu-Cab products in the near future! Check everything out on the website! www.813fabrication.com

alu-cab-water-heater-hook-1.jpg

alu-cab-no-tank-molle-panel-8.jpg

alu-cab-tank-molle-panel-4.jpg

alu-cab-upper-driver-molle-panel-1-sm.jpg

alu-cab-upper-driver-solid-panel-2.jpg

alu-cab-lower-driver-solid-panel-1-sm.jpg

alu-cab-both-passenger-solid-1.jpg

alu-cab-versaplate-5.jpg

alu-cab-versaplate-rotopax-2.jpg
Sponsored

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Looking for options to mount Jerry Cans to the Camper. Have two Waivan cans Id like to mount. Especially since there are currently no LR fuel tanks for the diesel.
We are currently not running a spare tire on the back door. We do have our DMOS shovel mounted closer to the handle side. We have the molle plates outback. Yet drivers side holds EXO Propane Mount and bottle and Passengers side is cut for my Dickenson Heater. Eventually will go with a swing out. Just not in the books for this year. Ideas? Options? Thought maybe on the back door if one could mount them not on the backend. But on the side maybe. Seen one where they use the t track and mounted up on the sides of the RT Box. We will have a Roof Rack and could be an option. Yet, we are working with UpTop to have it fit our 3 Zarges cases. Not much other room there. Don’t want Jeep Door or from Fender type mounts. Need some input my brain is fried now and need to figure something out. Think I have DEF worked out with 813 fab if I can figure out some particulars. Yet this one can’t think of a best type solution. Need some visual input. Thanks.

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Looking for options to mount Jerry Cans to the Camper. Have two Waivan cans Id like to mount. Especially since there are currently no LR fuel tanks for the diesel.
We are currently not running a spare tire on the back door. We do have our DMOS shovel mounted closer to the handle side. We have the molle plates outback. Yet drivers side holds EXO Propane Mount and bottle and Passengers side is cut for my Dickenson Heater. Eventually will go with a swing out. Just not in the books for this year. Ideas? Options? Thought maybe on the back door if one could mount them not on the backend. But on the side maybe. Seen one where they use the t track and mounted up on the sides of the RT Box. We will have a Roof Rack and could be an option. Yet, we are working with UpTop to have it fit our 3 Zarges cases. Not much other room there. Don’t want Jeep Door or from Fender type mounts. Need some input my brain is fried now and need to figure something out. Think I have DEF worked out with 813 fab if I can figure out some particulars. Yet this one can’t think of a best type solution. Need some visual input. Thanks.
I have a solution in the works that may work. Do you know the weight of the can full of fuel?

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
I have a solution in the works that may work. Do you know the weight of the can full of fuel?
Didn’t mean to post in your thread sorry. Was back and forth with the Alucab thread.
Anyhow the cab weigh very little say 3/4lbs per can then 5 gallons of fuel. Or about 30lbs for 5gallons. Gonna do two cans.

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
[/QUOTE]
Introducing our new products for the Alu-Cab Canopy Camper!! We have been working hard to put together some items that we felt would fit in with some of the other great products on the market. All aluminum and black texture powder coating. Look for even more Alu-Cab products in the near future! Check everything out on the website! www.813fabrication.com

alu-cab-water-heater-hook-1.jpg

alu-cab-no-tank-molle-panel-8.jpg

alu-cab-tank-molle-panel-4.jpg

alu-cab-upper-driver-molle-panel-1-sm.jpg

alu-cab-upper-driver-solid-panel-2.jpg

alu-cab-lower-driver-solid-panel-1-sm.jpg

alu-cab-both-passenger-solid-1.jpg

alu-cab-versaplate-5.jpg

alu-cab-versaplate-rotopax-2.jpg
my bags keep falling down, so when funds allow, I’ll need to convert to the molle interior set up. Thank you for making these!!

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)

my bags keep falling down, so when funds allow, I’ll need to convert to the molle interior set up. Thank you for making these!!
[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Let me know if you have any questions on them!
Sponsored