First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Chemical Operator
Everything except off road working good now. I really like them along with the Elite fogs in yellow I installed too. I hooked off-road wires to Voswitch on 30 amp relay. Red to + and blue to -. I’ll work on that Monday.
Sponsored

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I, for one, don’t mind waiting since the delay was due to correcting the seal around the housings. Waiting always sucks. Having an incomplete product sucks more.
Well I got the short end of the stick: one of the units is permanently aimed upwards. The adjustment screw does nothing 😓

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
Everything except off road working good now. I really like them along with the Elite fogs in yellow I installed too. I hooked off-road wires to Voswitch on 30 amp relay. Red to + and blue to -. I’ll work on that Monday.
If the Voswitch is like a SwitchPro then the blue wire goes to an "on" wire... it's not a negative. My blue wire goes directly to one of my 20amp SwitchPro circuits. There is no negative wire to hook up. The red wire with the add-a-fuse still goes to the F52 spot in the fuse box. You do not have to use the included harness with the DD provided switch with an OEM or aftermarket AUX switch setup.

rconkin

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Chemical Operator
@darkhorse13, wonder if it would work to put both on + switch? It has a relay and 30 amp fuse. I’ve already tapped F52 for the Voswitch so it is switched with ignition. Maybe @Diode Dynamics could let us know. After working out the bugs and aiming them last night, I’m very pleased with them and would definitely recommend them. The drivers side was difficult to adjust. I ended up going in from above with a 1/4“ drive 5/16” deep well socket on drivers side. I tried through fender well too. The passenger side I removed the air box. Going to Paint Creek Recreation Area in Greene County taking wife up some logging trails where I camped and hunted growing up today so I’ll work on them tomorrow.

rconkin

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Chemical Operator
@ryanlsmith, Which adjustment screw are you using? I used the lower one on the side with 2 to adjust up and down.

Sponsored

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
@darkhorse13, wonder if it would work to put both on + switch? It has a relay and 30 amp fuse. I’ve already tapped F52 for the Voswitch so it is switched with ignition. Maybe @Diode Dynamics could let us know. After working out the bugs and aiming them last night, I’m very pleased with them and would definitely recommend them. The drivers side was difficult to adjust. I ended up going in from above with a 1/4“ drive 5/16” deep well socket on drivers side. I tried through fender well too. The passenger side I removed the air box. Going to Paint Creek Recreation Area in Greene County taking wife up some logging trails where I camped and hunted growing up today so I’ll work on them tomorrow.
Same here, I had to use a 1/4" drive with 4mm socket to adjust the driver side because I couldn't get enough leverage to turn the provided key adjustor by hand. I also removed the air box on the passenger side to access the adjustment knob

rconkin

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Chemical Operator
Same here, I had to use a 1/4" drive with 4mm socket to adjust the driver side because I couldn't get enough leverage to turn the provided key adjustor by hand. I also removed the air box on the passenger side to access the adjustment knob
Well, just got back and putting both wires on + worked. I'm now fully functional. The ASS warning light was off when I started it up today and it is now working too.

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
does the yellow match? I have the elite max fogs and I know it's an off amber.

Sponsored

rconkin

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Chemical Operator
does the yellow match? I have the elite max fogs and I know it's an off amber.
Fogs definitely more yellow.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
So I just got mine installed. Few issues, but got them resolved. First, as a previous member had mentioned, my right headlight was pointing towards the stars. Using the tool and a 4mm socket, it would not adjust any lower. I figured maybe the worm gear was out of threads, so I turned the adjusting screw clockwise a lot, till the beam started to move upwards... Then I turned the screw counter clockwise, and low and behold, the beam dropped and I was able to align it properly. Second, I had to use JScann to change my turn signals to LED (I have a Sport with aftermarket led bulbs in the fenders), and the headlights to LED, and they work like they should now. Hope this helps anyone else with similar issues.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
My initial opinion is that they are awesome. Install was super easy, and the turn signals work perfectly and are super bright. The only think I may change is the hot lead that you tap into the fuse box, I may run to one of my 6 switches I have in the cab. I prefer going dark when pulling in and out out of my driveway and when camping, and the way it is now, the halos are on whenever the ignition is on. I simply prefer to have full control of my lighting. Other than that, they are great looking lights. Super bright, and super crisp cutoff. I would highly recommend these to anyone.

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
So I just got mine installed. Few issues, but got them resolved. First, as a previous member had mentioned, my right headlight was pointing towards the stars. Using the tool and a 4mm socket, it would not adjust any lower. I figured maybe the worm gear was out of threads, so I turned the adjusting screw clockwise a lot, till the beam started to move upwards... Then I turned the screw counter clockwise, and low and behold, the beam dropped and I was able to align it properly. Second, I had to use JScann to change my turn signals to LED (I have a Sport with aftermarket led bulbs in the fenders), and the headlights to LED, and they work like they should now. Hope this helps anyone else with similar issues.
Tried your suggestion to turn it all the way up/clockwise and ended up threading in too far. Now I can’t get a grip on the head to go the other direction :/

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Tried your suggestion to turn it all the way up/clockwise and ended up threading in too far. Now I can’t get a grip on the head to go the other direction :/
OH NO!!!!! That sucks. Yeah, I just kept turning it till I felt I had a good bite on the threads, and it worked... I'm sorry yours didn't turn out the same.
Sponsored