Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Jeep Gladiator NEW: Rear Bumper Reverse LED Lights for Jeep Gladiator JTbumpergroupbuy_HURRYbanner

Don't forget to join the pre-order group buy! You only have until April 1st to get in on the exclusive discount on this heavily anticipated product. Add to cart here and checkout using code JTEXCLUSIVE. -Rachel

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Hey procrastinators! This is your last-minute reminder to get in on this group buy before it ends on April 1st...we are saving spots for only a few more forum members to grab this new JT innovation at a pre-order discount.

-Rachel

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Due to unexpected shipment delays with our Gladiator Rear Bumper Reverse Lights, our updated shipping estimate is now May 12, 2021.

We appreciate your patience with our first production run of this product! You may be excited to receive your order, and we are motivated to get these into your hands as quickly as possible.

Once these arrive at our facility, they will go through a rigorous quality-control check before being securely packaged and shipped to you via the method you chose at checkout. You will receive tracking at this time.

Like many other small businesses, shipment plans continue to be disrupted by pandemic prioritizations. However, our team is committed to providing high-quality products with the best customer service possible so please reach out to us if we can answer any of your questions!

-Missy

Wilsonb80

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland Gator.
Occupation
Cable Dog / Network weeny
Missed it by a day..

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Still a good deal even without the group buy! Call Rachel and ask for forgivness who knows, they are good people!
As for the delay, sadly it is almost the new normal anymore, and even if they are sitting on Oracle’s shelve still have to ship it. No worries!.....Jack

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Still a good deal even without the group buy! Call Rachel and ask for forgivness who knows, they are good people!
As for the delay, sadly it is almost the new normal anymore, and even if they are sitting on Oracle’s shelve still have to ship it. No worries!.....Jack
We know delays are disappointing when you're excited to get a product so we like to be upfront! Estimating final manufacturing times can be difficult even without these unexpected freight delays. Rest assured they will be out the door very shortly once we have them in stock. Thanks, Jack!

-Rachel

Wilsonb80

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland Gator.
Occupation
Cable Dog / Network weeny
Rachel thanks for reaching out, after looking at them I am going to be swapping out the bumper.. but I definitely found some other Oracle lights I will be ordering..

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Assume no other post means the 5-12-21 date is still likely......
For folks who hate this sort of delay -
March 1 we ordered oak flooring and stair noses for our stairs.
We were told they'd be in the 16th. The 16th the flooring was in but the stair noses BO'd until the 25th. The 25th came and went........ I contacted the store, and got very little info. I hit the supplier on social mediocre and got "we expect them by xxxx".
That came and went - I raised a bit of cane because by now the contractor was ready to leave and our stairs were ripped up and dangerous.
The manufacturer said they'd make them and ship - in 3 weeks. Yikes.
Not good enough - ok, they'll make them the next day and ship them "priority international" - delivery in 1 day, 2 max. Two days later they made it to Memphis and sat........ and sat.......... and sat.
I contacted them again - they'd locate some and get them shipped ASAP. They did, within a week we had product, the contractor delayed another job and came back.
A month later - the original shipment finally left Memphis and made it to Iowa. Fedex held the shipment for 4 whole weeks.

I can live with a bit of a delay in a year like this for a NEW product that's not even in the supply chain, isn't in stores, and isn't sitting stacked up in a warehouse.
Or can I - I'm pretty excited and can't wait! LOL

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
I'm excited too, but I work in Global Trade and absolutely get it, especially on a new part that we are pre ordering.

In other news...Papa!! Good to hear from you sir.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
FYI There is a delay with the IC chips that are used on these lights. This is due to a global chip shortage. We are working now to find out how long the chips are delayed to determine a new ship date. We are estimating a 15-25 day delay but will have info soon and will be sure to keep you all posted.

We truly appreciate everyone's patience and apologize for this delay!
Sponsored