2015 F-150 / 2015 Mustang / 2016 Camaro

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Very impressive! Thanks for sharing. We are working on a kit for the Sport, so make sure to keep an eye out. I'd be happy to send you the bracket kit when it's available.
That would be awesome. After seeing the pros on the Storm Offroad truck. I may have to get some of those to go in the stock position. 3 pairs of Diode Dynamic lights will make night into day anytime lol!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
That would be awesome. After seeing the pros on the Storm Offroad truck. I may have to get some of those to go in the stock position. 3 pairs of Diode Dynamic lights will make night into day anytime lol!
That would be a great upgrade! We can't wait to see what you decide on!
-Collin

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Do you have that kit for the sport. I believe I am going to do Yellow pros in the bumper.
We don't offer a kit for the Sport bumper yet. However, we do plan on offering a kit for the Sport in the coming months!

-Collin

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Big shout out to Storm Off Road, Nic Hahn and Diode Dynamics. Dude these little cubes rock, and I am not worried about going to the remotest outreaches. I have ridiculous light without having to mount a bunch of ridiculous hardware. These little 3" cubes can hang with the best of them especially the Pro series. when I first got my gladiator one of my first stops was Storm Off Road as I have gone there in the past with other vehicles and had great results. Nic set me up with a pair of Diode Dynamic lights and away I went. neither one of had any idea the Sport S bumper was a unique beast as Diode dynamics already had two brackets out for the Gladiator and JL Wranglers. But as I tore into my 200 mile old Gladiator I was stopped cold. Nic and I discussed ways to make them fit, and possibly having some bracket custom made. He was more than willing to make them work. In the mean time he gave me a few mounts to take home and fiddle with, and that is how the lights in the middle of my bumper came about. I had an idea to buy an inexpensive pair of amazon lights that already had sport brackets on them and trash the lights and use the brackets for my DD lights, but that did not work out, so I ran the amazon fogs for a while. Well finally, being the cool company they are, Diode Dynamics finally stepped up to the plate and made a nifty mount kit for us Sport guys. It is TOP NOTCH. I now have a WALL of light and driving with thes Pro Sport fogs on the road, makes all the difference. Thanks Storm Off Road and Diode Dynamics. Love the gear!
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 0828201743_HDR
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 0828201853b_HDR
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 0828201756a_HDR
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 0828201746_HDR
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 0828201746a_HDR
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 0828201853_HDR
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 0828201756a_HDR
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 0828201756b_HDR
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 0828201854_HDR
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 0828201853c_HDR
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 0828201758_HDR

Mayhem 6

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR; 2020 JLUR; 2015 JKW; 2016 JKUR (Sold); 2014 JKSS (Sold); 2008 JKUR (Sold)
@diodedyanmics, Good looking lights/kits. Wish you made a back up light kit with the factory rear bumper brackets for the SS3 or SSC2s!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
@diodedyanmics, Good looking lights/kits. Wish you made a back up light kit with the factory rear bumper brackets for the SS3 or SSC2s!
That's a cool idea. You're correct, we don't offer a backup kit with our SS3s or SSC2s utilizing the rear Jeep bumper brackets. However, we do offer flush mount brackets for both!

-Collin

Eazye

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Information Technology
Are these adjustable in any way? Being lifted and as bright as these lights are I’d like to tilt them down just a bit to not blind oncoming traffic. Thanks guys, lights look awesome!

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Are these adjustable in any way? Being lifted and as bright as these lights are I’d like to tilt them down just a bit to not blind oncoming traffic. Thanks guys, lights look awesome!
Not really it’s flush to the factory bumper

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi there! Wizzard005 is correct. These sit flush with the bumper. There isn't a way to adjust our flush mounts. However, we do also offer standard SS3s with universal brackets that are fully adjustable!

-Collin

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
SS3 yellow fog pro’s ordered. Almost went Max, but decided one set of aux lights need to be road legal for weather use.
Sponsored