First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Auto worker
It was invaluable! Many thanks to everyone here who offered help as I was new and mostly clueless as to how best get the look I wanted: especially in the wheel and tire dept. I went with the 315/70/17 Yokohama tires and +12 offset on the rims. To the guys that talked me out of the -12 rims I was about to buy..so grateful these have just the amount of poke I wanted I was going to be way off. Lastly the one mod I had but is now gone are the Oracle taillights so many warned me against, thanks for the effort, here my stubbornness screwed me: those pieces of shit stopped working a week after I installed them 🤣
Jeep Gladiator Newbie finished with mods, as for advice received IMG_20230506_102948741_HDR
Jeep Gladiator Newbie finished with mods, as for advice received IMG_20230506_103136993_HDR
Sponsored

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
That’s a good looking truck.

I’m curious, what stopped working with your Oracle tail lights? I’ve had mine on for over a year at this point and haven’t had any issues.

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
Looks good.

OP
OP
Ottoparts

Ottoparts

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Auto worker
I really
That’s a good looking truck.

I’m curious, what stopped working with your Oracle tail lights? I’ve had mine on for over a year at this point and haven’t had any issues.
Liked the look but the backup lights started working only sporadically maybe it always did but I noticed it about a week in.

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
Truck looks good, good job.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ottoparts

Ottoparts

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Auto worker
Good news bad news... you are never finished. Nice looking truck!
[/QUOTE
🤣
Yeah bad choice of words, I'm already scanning the Extreme Terrain catalog I got with my cube lights for piddly crap I absolutely don't need.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I really

Liked the look but the backup lights started working only sporadically maybe it always did but I noticed it about a week in.
Oh yeah, they’re not truly plug and play unfortunately - need to set the backup lights to LED using a tool like JSCAN or a Tazer. The factory LEDs look slick though, I wouldn’t have gotten oracles if my truck came with led’s.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
And when you're done, you tear it down an rebuild it again. You'll be thinking about 37s sooner than you think.
Sponsored