First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Started looking at Sports. Was maybe considering an Overland because of great option packaging, but my wife wouldn't stop about "the Rubicon" on the showroom floor. Who was I to argue?
same bro. Wife was like “oh, that red dash is cool!”

plus she knows I’m coming out of a lifted supercharged tundra. So even a max tow would end up being built eventually.
Unless you ordered tan seats, she'll (lol) get her red dash.

One of the things I regret not getting is tan leather and I've been considering ordering another with tan (and a few other changes) but wouldn't want to give up my red dash.
Sponsored

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Started looking at Sports. Was maybe considering an Overland because of great option packaging, but my wife wouldn't stop about "the Rubicon" on the showroom floor. Who was I to argue?
That's right! I was on the Rubicon/Mojave fence at order out time. Once my wife spotted that hood on the Mojave, she was like a little kid pointing and staring! Final decision made! 😍

ChillxPoint

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Jeep Wagoneer, Challenger HC RE WB

One of the things I regret not getting is tan leather and I've been considering ordering another with tan (and a few other changes) but wouldn't want to give up my red dash.
This is obviously not true since i saw a 2022 silver rubicon with black seats and red stitching with a dark dash not red. Yes the seats have red stitching but hard to see and yes they say rubicon on the seats.

20220310_134032.jpg

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
This is obviously not true since i saw a 2022 silver rubicon with black seats and red stitching with a dark dash not red. Yes the seats have red stitching but hard to see and yes they say rubicon on the seats.

Jeep Gladiator No Rubicon Red Dash 20220310_134032
I don’t know why that truck came like that. Maybe it was special ordered? Maybe they ran out of parts? As stated here many times, there obviously are some Rubicons out there without the red dash but they certainly aren’t common…

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

Seat covers.

Have we come full circle in this thread?

Sponsored

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Seat covers.

Have we come full circle in this thread?
Id say so, considering that when I very first saw these trucks I cursed the designers up and down for forcing that red dash down my throat, and today I would knife fight them if they tried to take it away.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs

Tan seats or gecko. Gecko, punk'n, and nacho (maybe others too) don't get a red dash, regardless of interior color.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Tan seats or gecko. Gecko, punk'n, and nacho (maybe others too) don't get a red dash, regardless of interior color.
It’s weird how they just randomly chose those colors but not others that would seemingly clash as much or more…

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
That's right! I was on the Rubicon/Mojave fence at order out time. Once my wife spotted that hood on the Mojave, she was like a little kid pointing and staring! Final decision made! 😍
Funny I was talking up the Mojave to my wife ('cause I'm am old drag racer and I liked the hood scoop) but it wouldn't stick, lol.

20220310_134032.jpg
The corner of that seat looks like it could be tan. Can you confirm?

Sponsored

ChillxPoint

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Jeep Wagoneer, Challenger HC RE WB
Funny I was talking up the Mojave to my wife ('cause I'm am old drag racer and I liked the hood scoop) but it wouldn't stick, lol.

The corner of that seat looks like it could be tan. Can you confirm?
Im the one who took the picture. Yes the seats are black cloth with red stitching. The picture for some reason doesnt show it well.

ajkaz

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
Just picked up my new JT, its a Rubicon with the Mopar Stitched leather upgrade. Did I miss out on all of this? Found this form another thread. None of this showed on the online configurator....
I do have a Jeep grill logo on the seat backs & the red plastic dash. What's your Rubicon leather door panel like? I dont have stitching on the center arm rest (No big deal). I was trying to see if I had a center fold down arm rest, dont think I do.

"I would highly advise against ordering these 2 codes from the factory.

- the Katzkin itself is awesome, but:

- it takes the cloth interior and adds the leather covers.
so you lose all the other custom stitched components that come with the Overland, Mojave and Rubicon trims:
1.) No stitched dash panel.
2.) No leather wrapped and stitched parking brake handle.
3.) No stitching on center armrest.
4.) Uses a entirely different door panel with shorter armrests and no stiching on them.
5.) You lose the rear center fold down armrest and additional cup holders.
6.) The “overland” “rubicon” or “mojave“ is not stitched into the seat back. "

AwesomeDad

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon Diesel, VW Passat gas
Occupation
Yes
Just picked up my new JT, its a Rubicon with the Mopar Stitched leather upgrade. Did I miss out on all of this? Found this form another thread. None of this showed on the online configurator....
I do have a Jeep grill logo on the seat backs & the red plastic dash. What's your Rubicon leather door panel like? I dont have stitching on the center arm rest (No big deal). I was trying to see if I had a center fold down arm rest, dont think I do.

"I would highly advise against ordering these 2 codes from the factory.

- the Katzkin itself is awesome, but:

- it takes the cloth interior and adds the leather covers.
so you lose all the other custom stitched components that come with the Overland, Mojave and Rubicon trims:
1.) No stitched dash panel.
2.) No leather wrapped and stitched parking brake handle.
3.) No stitching on center armrest.
4.) Uses a entirely different door panel with shorter armrests and no stiching on them.
5.) You lose the rear center fold down armrest and additional cup holders.
6.) The “overland” “rubicon” or “mojave“ is not stitched into the seat back. "
Wonder if anyone can post pics of the Difference? I wasn't aware of these changes either and I pick mine up on Thursday...

JJ
Sponsored