Sponsored

***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Pacifica Limited; ‘20 Mojave
Picked her up this week from dealer lot. Gobi with 8.4 screen, color match top and fenders. Planned upgrades is a Rockhard full size front bumper for towing behind RV, a hard roll top or flip top tonneau cover and bed carpet. Taking her on some light trails ina couple hours too
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 08B92741-4EBE-448A-B4B7-194F02EC362F
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 7E4FCE5F-8298-4821-B967-E9EBF5FB8897
Sponsored

First Name
Tim & Kelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.canyonstateoverland.org
Vehicle(s)
2001 Wrangler, 2015 2dr Wrangler Willys, 2016 Wrangler JKU, 2020 Gladiator Mojave
We picked up ours on Thursday. New wheels and tires went on Friday (pro comp 17x9s and Milestar Patagonia MT 37s) and we took off for some fantastic trails and views up in N Arizona. We love it and can't wait to get the rest of the mods done. The parts are sitting and waiting....patiently!

Rubicon steel bumper and winch
Leitner rack and pods
JKS Flex connect sway bar links
Rubicon express spacer kit
Wilco swing out tire carrier tailgate
KC Apollo Pro light bar

and to top it off we will be putting our Alu-Cab expedition tent and 270 awning on top.

Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves CSO Gertie 3

Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves CSO Gertie 2

Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves CSO Gertie

Darrin NC

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Rav 4 Highlander, Corolla XSE
Occupation
self
quick question . Looking at a new on lot 48k Mojave. Whats a fair price for it before fees??

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Depending on options thats not bad at all.
If it helps, mine was about that....included in that price was the color matched top and fenders and the big infotainment screen....and the stupid theft protection which is an absolute scam

Sponsored

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone been able to add a steel bumper that has dring/RV tow attachment points for towing AND allows you to keep the factory Mojave skid plate? Without major surgery

studiodfw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Photographer
We picked up ours on Thursday. New wheels and tires went on Friday (pro comp 17x9s and Milestar Patagonia MT 37s) and we took off for some fantastic trails and views up in N Arizona. We love it and can't wait to get the rest of the mods done. The parts are sitting and waiting....patiently!

Rubicon steel bumper and winch
Leitner rack and pods
Wilco swing out tire carrier tailgate
KC Apollo Pro light bar

and to top it off we will be putting our Alu-Cab expedition tent and 270 awning on top.

Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 70FDF2B3-F964-4D3D-B841-4651B3C416B9

Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 70FDF2B3-F964-4D3D-B841-4651B3C416B9

Looks great! Can’t wait to see the updates after you get your parts installed. Is this near Sedona?

First Name
Tim & Kelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2001 Wrangler, 2015 2dr Wrangler Willys, 2016 Wrangler JKU, 2020 Gladiator Mojave
Looks great! Can’t wait to see the updates after you get your parts installed. Is this near Sedona?
We're based out of Phoenix but the pic is from Pt. Sublime on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.

It's mod:30 all weekend! We'll post updates and links to videos

Sponsored

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Leitner rack and pods

Gorgeous rig...I have some questions about your chosen upgrades...

The Leitner Forged rack looks like it would be perfect...it looks light as heck and strong because of the forged pieces....thanks for sharing that one!

Can you tell me more about those JKS sway bar links? Given that the Mojave suspension is its strong point, why that upgrade? (I’m a suspension novice looking for info)

kind of same question on the spacer kit...worried about upsetting suspension balance?

Those suspension/spacer upgrades are something I’d definitely consider, but for me I would also not want to change/tinker with such a sweet factory suspension. That would be the thing holding me back...

Cheers and thanks

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
A few more of the mods are done, we'll wait to post pics until we get a few more. The middle pic is the Cinder Hills near Flagstaff and the other 2 are north rim Grand Canyon.
Did you hear the story of the guy who tried to climb the cinder hill and rolled and his arms came off because of centrifugal force? Sorry, old local wives tale.

I see that Teraflex has a Mojave on their Instagram. It will be interesting to see what they come up with for upgrades. I'd really like to see them maximize the suspension for 37s and increase the desert capability. Take it to the next level with some cool adjustable Falcon shocks and a small lift.

Last edited:
First Name
Tim & Kelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Gorgeous rig...I have some questions about your chosen upgrades...

The Leitner Forged rack looks like it would be perfect...it looks light as heck and strong because of the forged pieces....thanks for sharing that one!

Can you tell me more about those JKS sway bar links? Given that the Mojave suspension is its strong point, why that upgrade? (I’m a suspension novice looking for info)

kind of same question on the spacer kit...worried about upsetting suspension balance?

Those suspension/spacer upgrades are something I’d definitely consider, but for me I would also not want to change/tinker with such a sweet factory suspension. That would be the thing holding me back...

Cheers and thanks
The down side to a bed rack, Leitner or any other is keeping everything in the bed clean. That said its installed and we're loving it so far.

The Flex disconnects from JKS are pretty new. They act more like a shock, and with the yellow spring installed you get an extra 1.5" of articulation with the option to disconnect if we want to.

As for the spacers, we wanted to run 37s and need just a little more clearance in the rear. If we were just gonna blast it in the desert and not set it up and use it like we are, we probably would have just slapped the tires on and went for it. We do a lot of overlanding and moderate rock crawling and for our $ the Mojave was by far the best Gladiator for us because of the upgraded suspension and frame components.

No doubt it rides differently than stock and from what the designers envisioned but isnt that what having a Jeep is all about, making it your own?

Stand by for more pics or check out our IG there are a few there now.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
The down side to a bed rack, Leitner or any other is keeping everything in the bed clean. That said its installed and we're loving it so far.

The Flex disconnects from JKS are pretty new. They act more like a shock, and with the yellow spring installed you get an extra 1.5" of articulation with the option to disconnect if we want to.

As for the spacers, we wanted to run 37s and need just a little more clearance in the rear. If we were just gonna blast it in the desert and not set it up and use it like we are, we probably would have just slapped the tires on and went for it. We do a lot of overlanding and moderate rock crawling and for our $ the Mojave was by far the best Gladiator for us because of the upgraded suspension and frame components.

No doubt it rides differently than stock and from what the designers envisioned but isnt that what having a Jeep is all about, making it your own?

Stand by for more pics or check out our IG there are a few there now.
Does that rack allow for a bed cover, and does it connect via the factory trail rail system?

Finally, how is the on-road ride with the JKS connectors? More body roll?

First Name
Tim & Kelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Does that rack allow for a bed cover, and does it connect via the factory trail rail system?

Finally, how is the on-road ride with the JKS connectors? More body roll?
It looks like it may be possible to put a bed cover but with some modification. Yes it connects using the trail rail. I will report when we finally have them installed but my guess is there will be slightly more body roll since its a sprung and not solid connection.
Sponsored