Sponsored

***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
No idea. Sorry not mine just something I came across on their page
Looking at their FB page I think I see a 2” spacer lift. I asked for more info. Will wait and see what they say but probably not what I would want.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Looking at their FB page I think I see a 2” spacer lift. I asked for more info. Will wait and see what they say but probably not what I would want.
Curious how they adjusted the reservoir shocks

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Curious how they adjusted the reservoir shocks
They replied and said it was the ReadyLift kit with shock brackets. I assume its the 2.5" SST kit or some version of it. I guess its one option.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Please provide the PNs of the front stock springs. Thank you.

Sponsored

JET222

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
Does anyone notice a lot of wandering when driving, leading to many steering corrections? I read that the Gladiators have issues with the steering boxes, but just checking if anyone else has this problem.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Does anyone notice a lot of wandering when driving, leading to many steering corrections? I read that the Gladiators have issues with the steering boxes, but just checking if anyone else has this problem.
Yes amny have this issue. First would take it for an alignment. I have had luck with longer LCAs to increase camber. Check your toe settings as well. Also check all torques on suspension parts. Many threads on this. Go over to the jeep wrangler forums as well.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Yes amny have this issue. First would take it for an alignment. I have had luck with longer LCAs to increase camber. Check your toe settings as well. Also check all torques on suspension parts. Many threads on this. Go over to the jeep wrangler forums as well.
Not picking on you.... Longer LCA would change Caster vice Camber.

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Picked up my mojave last weekend. Loving it so far. Ready to start throwing money and parts at it.
Looks great! You'll have to give a review compared to your Toyota after you have a few miles.

Sponsored

First Name
Tim & Kelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.canyonstateoverland.org
Vehicle(s)
2001 Wrangler, 2015 2dr Wrangler Willys, 2016 Wrangler JKU, 2020 Gladiator Mojave
Tire question - What size tires are you guys going to run on your stock suspension?

I am thinking about 35s for now and just run it as it is.

Anyone doing leveling kit/spacers to get a little more clearance? How far can you go with spacers without worrying about your shocks getting damaged and still keep the hydraulic bump stops useful?
37's will do a leveling kit in the near future just to get a little more wiggle room

CSO Gertie.jpg

First Name
Tim & Kelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.canyonstateoverland.org
Vehicle(s)
2001 Wrangler, 2015 2dr Wrangler Willys, 2016 Wrangler JKU, 2020 Gladiator Mojave

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
You could pull out the plastic piece and then tape some 3" pieces of yarn at random places in front of the scoop and then drive. If they are pulled in toward the scoop its negative pressure and doing what a scoop should, if its blowing them forward away its positive and probably not good.

That's how the old timers did it on race cars and planes.
Somebody has been watching Ford vs Ferrari...

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Somebody has been watching Ford vs Ferrari...
Haha. That isn't where I got it from, but VERY close. I used to work at a place that made Cobra replicas and we actually did that to watch some airflow into the hood scoop after we made some changes to the filter and air intake pan (Turkey Pan).

We got to work on Pete Brock's car a few times and spend some time with him. Pretty cool stuff.

The movie was a good movie but missed a lot of the nuance that I wish they could have put in. But if they did it would have been a 10 part series and not a movie for the masses.
Sponsored