First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Money Pit
Occupation
Foole
Kinda feel underwhelmed this year. Just seems like a lot of bolt on stuff. Usually they have 1 or 2 restomod or highly modified units.
Yeah, but at least this year they didn't ruin a perfectly good OG Jeep with a half baked retrofitted EV drivetrain.

Palpable absence of EV / PHEV innovation.
$10 buck says both Jeep caught too much negative PR/flak about the EVs last year not being realistic and didn't have the budget for anything too out there.

Instead, here's some bolt ons that you could add to your JT, etc. and enjoy that daydream!
Sponsored

west_bymidwest

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Journalist
Other than the color. There is a lifted Wagoneer that runs around town with the roof rack and some other mods that looks pretty good. I'm guessing it has 35"s on it
the color is my favorite part about it lol. If only vinyl wrapping/repainting wasn’t so expensive…

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Good thing that Jeep didn't put KO2s on the 392 concept. With these front fenders being so high, the door hinges would have no paint whatsoever left on them from all the rock flinging.

Jeep Gladiator Official Reveal: Jeep Gladiator Rubicon High Top Concept + 3 Other Jeep Concepts at 2024 Easter Jeep Safari Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 2.01.08 PM

That out of the way, I love this year's concepts.

Chunky White

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Industrial Electrician
the color is my favorite part about it lol. If only vinyl wrapping/repainting wasn’t so expensive…
I like boring colors like white, gray, black and dark blue's. Other than one red Grand Cherokee its been one of those colors so far

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport 2005 tj wrangler
Occupation
service & parts supervisor

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I wonder if the Willy's is not stamped but just a raised emblem they then painted over to make it look like its stamped........

peterpilot379

First Name
Star
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
Pirate
Concepts that will never see the light of day in a mass production line. 🙄

Sponsored

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Both the grille guard /seat and the triple bar grille guard were once on concepts and they are now available. Jeep engineers are canny with what they do sometimes. Mojave gladiator was in retrospect a design study to fit the height of the 392 into a Jeep! reminds me of the fact that GM built the Saturn Sky /Pontiac Solstice roadsters to fit an LS engine into. It never happened outside of concepts but the imagination is there. Even now the new EV only challenger /charger has a hump for a ice drivetrain to be able down the road.

Moab_lrg@2x.jpg

johnchabin

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR, 1993 FD3S
Occupation
Engineer
Both the grille guard /seat and the triple bar grille guard were once on concepts and they are now available. Jeep engineers are canny with what they do sometimes. Mojave gladiator was in retrospect a design study to fit the height of the 392 into a Jeep! reminds me of the fact that GM built the Saturn Sky /Pontiac Solstice roadsters to fit an LS engine into. It never happened outside of concepts but the imagination is there. Even now the new EV only challenger /charger has a hump for a ice drivetrain to be able down the road.

Jeep Gladiator Official Reveal: Jeep Gladiator Rubicon High Top Concept + 3 Other Jeep Concepts at 2024 Easter Jeep Safari Moab_lrg@2x
I didn’t know the grill guard seat was available…?

I’m a fan.

MaximusTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD, 23 Rubicon 392, 88 Samurai, 70 Chevelle
Build Thread
Link
Wonder how they built the 392 Down Low Jeep on 42s?

DarthAWM

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Oilfield Service
Wonder how they built the 392 Down Low Jeep on 42s?

For one the tires are BF Goodrich and they run notoriously small, in fact if I had know that when I bought I would have gotten 39s or 40s (37.5 or 38.5 irl) Second I imagine they stiffened up the suspension to reduce flex. and Third the modifications to fenders etc they mention

MaximusTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD, 23 Rubicon 392, 88 Samurai, 70 Chevelle
Build Thread
Link
For one the tires are BF Goodrich and they run notoriously small, in fact if I had know that when I bought I would have gotten 39s or 40s (37.5 or 38.5 irl) Second I imagine they stiffened up the suspension to reduce flex. and Third the modifications to fenders etc they mention
They just cut the wheel wells with a hack saw and then pretty much removed the suspension flex.

Jeep Gladiator Official Reveal: Jeep Gladiator Rubicon High Top Concept + 3 Other Jeep Concepts at 2024 Easter Jeep Safari bump2
Jeep Gladiator Official Reveal: Jeep Gladiator Rubicon High Top Concept + 3 Other Jeep Concepts at 2024 Easter Jeep Safari bum
Jeep Gladiator Official Reveal: Jeep Gladiator Rubicon High Top Concept + 3 Other Jeep Concepts at 2024 Easter Jeep Safari bump1.5
Sponsored