Smess

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel, 2011 Hemi Wrangler, 2021 392 on order
Look at the blue Jeep on the Jeep sites 392 tab, you will see the sky one touch from the top view. This is exactly how I ordered mine, even with full doors the rear windows have a lever and pop out very easily.

Yes you can remove the sky one touch top but if you get caught dealer voids warranty if top fails under warranty.

Sky one touch is for people that don't want to remove tops but want the Jeep top off feeling. If you live in places it never rains then sky one touch probably not for you.

My dealer says the people that get it say they will never own a removable top Jeep again.

My brother got one as a loaner car and said it was amazing.

Its an option that was scarce for first couple years but is very common today.

4k option and buy the extended warranty and your all set.

Sazabi19

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
The kids didn't like the soft top in open or riding without a top unfortunately so something like this seems like a good compromise. Still debating if I should trade the JT or just once in my life be patient until they come with a 392 JT
Ah, dump the kids, keep the truck with a full roof off experience :) Or give them a hat, like a horizontal blinder that horses use, for your kids.

shrinkhead

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Ah, dump the kids, keep the truck with a full roof off experience :) Or give them a hat, like a horizontal blinder that horses use, for your kids.
I think taking out the rear window and quarter panels with the soft top would probably do the trick.... just so lazy 😂

Advertisement

Advertisement