Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Ok everyone’s got a chance to voice their opinions on this situation.
Now let’s change it up and swap the vehicles locations.
So instead of the JT blocking the lane, the motorcycle is, and the approaching vehicle is a JT. The Jeep owner gets out and slaps the bike, and starts a confrontation as in the video. Bikers fault for blocking the lane? Jeep owners fault for the confrontation?:punch:
I don't know any Jeep owners that would get out and start a confrontation like that.
Sponsored

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I don't know any Jeep owners that would get out and start a confrontation like that.
Yeah…all Jeep owners are Saints and extremely polite.:facepalm:

Pwntiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
Occupation
software developer
Gladiator definitely in the wrong and needs to learn not to be that. Biker should have been the bigger person and not escalated

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah…all Jeep owners are Saints and extremely polite.:facepalm:
I should have been more clear. The Jeep owners I know are more likely to exercise restraint and common sense. It is not wise to pick a fight with an unknown individual, especially in the street over something stupid.

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
I have been riding for over thirty years .You have to ride defensively idiots in cages everywhere. I always carry a bag of marbles for the tailgaters .

Sponsored

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
When I put on my motorcycle helmet my attitude is, I am now invisible and every vehicle is the enemy. Head on a swivel, and take nothing for granted.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
So instead of the JT blocking the lane, the motorcycle is, and the approaching vehicle is a JT. The Jeep owner gets out and slaps the bike, and starts a confrontation as in the video. Bikers fault for blocking the lane? Jeep owners fault for the confrontation?:punch:
Haven’t you had enough already? What difference does it make who is driving what? I drive a Gladiator and also ride a motorcycle. This issue isn’t about the type of vehicle. It’s about shitty behavior.

How much more can this dead horse take? I‘m About done with this one. If people don’t get it by now they never will.

Jeep Gladiator Okay which one of us is this? Bad driver, language warning 1640619391023

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
I don't care who is driving which vehicle. It comes down to this.
Anyone who is not in an collision, and strikes the other person's vehicle,
is at fault for escalating the situation
No Collision = No Damage = No injuries
which therefore does not condone slapping the other persons vehicle and causing a confrontation.

Koolcarguy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro blue Jt 2012 Gecko green Jk 2021 Gecko
Occupation
Car dealer
As a Jt owner and an avid Harley rider the douche on the bike is lucky he didn't get his bell rang he was passing other cars while the traffic was slowing down. The Jt driver also should have realized he couldn't complete his turn with the other traffic stopped. When on a bike ypu have to drive for everyone and always keep your eye on traffic way ahead of you! Just my 2 cents

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
There seem to be two distinct camps here who don't understand they are disagreeing on the basic premise of assigning "fault"

People who think the JT is exclusively at fault are juding who's fucking up traffic. And they are correct. You have no legal right to block someone else's lane. You cannot start a turn you are unable to complete in front of other vehicles with right of way.

People who think both are at fault are judging who are being assholes. And they are correct. The JT guy was a traffic asshole, then the bike was a "touching other people's property without justifiable reason" asshole, then the JT was a Macho Man Asshole and the biker joined in on that one too.

(is there a third group who thinks the motorcycle is 100% at fault? maybe they are blind, i don't know)

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Haven’t you had enough already? What difference does it make who is driving what? I drive a Gladiator and also ride a motorcycle. This issue isn’t about the type of vehicle. It’s about shitty behavior.

How much more can this dead horse take? I‘m About done with this one. If people don’t get it by now they never will.

Jeep Gladiator Okay which one of us is this? Bad driver, language warning 1640619391023
Lol, yup tis the season, to beat a dead horse.
As mentioned previously here on this thread, if I were to react to every stupid move I see when I am on the road, I wouldn’t get very far.
The best drivers are those that take it in stride and move on with no reaction or a smile and wave to show you recognize their dumb mistake while you say inside…..idiot.:swear:

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
The guy the gladiator wasn't paying attention and should have made the uturn after traffic had cleared. Guy on the motorcycle shouldn't have banged on the truck.

We all make mistakes at some point and it's best to apologize when you do and try not to make the same mistake twice.

sizmtrz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU, 2021 JL Gladiator
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Truck did block traffic a bit, but biker had AMPLE time to break, but instead, clutched and revved and yelled, his actions made the braking action seem more dramatic than it was. Honestly, if he hit my truck in that scenario, I would have taken a mirror of his with me or pulled his keys and tossed them in the median.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Gladiator definitely in the wrong and needs to learn not to be that. Biker should have been the bigger person and not escalated
How?
Sponsored