Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

Vtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTOD
Installing mine right now and the cable is too short still. Wtf is the point of a pnp harness. Mine lights are dated 03/2023.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Installing mine right now and the cable is too short still. Wtf is the point of a pnp harness. Mine lights are dated 03/2023.
Make REALLY sure you route the wiring exactly as shown by them or how I ran mine (pictures elsewhere) - several others have shown the routing to make it work.
I found the newer wiring to be way too long -they could clip 6+ inches out and still be long enough - if you route it out of the tail light area through the right hole.

It's really hard to imagine them being too short at all unless you got a very old harness.

Vtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTOD
Make REALLY sure you route the wiring exactly as shown by them or how I ran mine (pictures elsewhere) - several others have shown the routing to make it work.
I found the newer wiring to be way too long -they could clip 6+ inches out and still be long enough - if you route it out of the tail light area through the right hole.

It's really hard to imagine them being too short at all unless you got a very old harness.
Thanks. I believe that i got the old stock harness. I'm 6 inch too short no matter how I'm routing them.

Vtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTOD
Ended up extended the wire. My other grip is that the reflector doesn't reflects, just some red molded plastic without reflective coating. No more Oracle pos for me.

mgw750

First Name
Mke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Machinist
I wound up cutting mine up and using it to make a harness that I wired into my trailer harness. Works good.
Sponsored