First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
In my 21 JTM you can only turn on the driver side with the remote start.. .
Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
And in my opinion… the mfg doesn’t care and will not ever… it will be an aftermarket solution so they don’t have to spend money on it… always has been and always will… let move on to the next thread to debate why the earth is rotating…

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
So I’ve done a lot of reading on this but all the posts /info I’ve seen is a couple years old.
Is there still no option to have the passenger seat heat come on with a remote start?
It looks like it can be done with a Tazer but just doesn’t make sense why it wouldn’t be a setting from the factory since I can choose it to come on on all starts or remote starts only
Every other vehicle I’ve had with heated seats it could happen.
It's an option on my wife's new '21 JL in the connect screen under remote start settings. I have the exact same stereo and 8.4 connect on my '20 JT, but mine only has the option for driver seat and heated wheel, not passenger seat. Weird. You can choose: every start, remote start only, or off. I believe there is a temp sensor so they don't come on if the ambient temp is 60 deg or above.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

Sponsored

Dlish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Plastics
but only for the driver. correct?
Mine both go on. Maybe im eating crow on this one. Ive had tazer since badically new, and was never cold enough (40) when i didnt have it.
not sure if tazer has it as an auto on setting or not. I never adjusted the seats with it.
all i know is every remote start below 40, both seat heaters on full.
If its auto from tazer, my bad.

E8E08CA7-EE96-4064-9F1F-ACD7058D51F5.jpeg

OP
OP
Savage1

Savage1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Superintendent
Mine both go on. Maybe im eating crow on this one. Ive had tazer since badically new, and was never cold enough (40) when i didnt have it.
not sure if tazer has it as an auto on setting or not. I never adjusted the seats with it.
all i know is every remote start below 40, both seat heaters on full.
If its auto from tazer, my bad.

E8E08CA7-EE96-4064-9F1F-ACD7058D51F5.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
thats the screen I have to in my settings. It just says heated seat not seats. Maybe the tazer does it automatically like you said.
Contemplating the tazer but I’m not sure what else I’d tweak right now. Well except for that damn seatbelt reminder lol. I thought I’d read where you could get rid of that but I’m not seeing it listed on the tazer mini info.
I’m sure I’ll need one in the future though.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This thread is flushing out some reading comprehension and ADHD issues with this group.

The OP acknowledged that he knew the Tazer could do what he wanted, but was wondering if he was missing something about a setting in the factory configuration screens.

Yes, you can go to a screen to select if the seat heaters come on on all starts, no starts, or just remote starts. But the factory screen only sets the drivers seat.

Yes, the Tazer can set it todo both seats.

I guess that's about it.
Sponsored