First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2011 Challenger SRT IE #94, 2023 392XR
Occupation
Sales Manager
Received 5 tracking numbers so looking good. Scheduled to deliver on Saturday. I won’t be home to receive them but I have someone to open my garage when they show. Gonna be a nice present when I get back from Cruisin the Coast. After seeing all who received theirs I’m pumped now, was kinda worried Walmart would figure it out and cancel my order.

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
Just ordered 5! Just put on 38" Ridge Grapplers so really didn't need them, but with 22 date codes, I'll wrap them up in shrink wrap and put them on a pallet for storage.

metalry101

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator, '18 JK Rubi, '17 Sienna, '89 Burb
Occupation
Like a job? What's that?
Just pulled the trigger on 5. Should be here Tuesday I think. Not sure if I'll end up running them or not, but I couldn't pass up the deal.

Sponsored

RedChili

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Just a little perspective…have no idea how they can sell an off road tire this cheap when the mountain bike tire can run almost $85. (Yes I know they can be found for cheaper but still…) Crazy!
Jeep Gladiator Possible tire scam? maxxis razr mt C82A5008-641B-4BE0-B60B-374A3174537C

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2022 MK8 GTI
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cube Monkey
some of y'all must live right next to the distribution center. Ordered yesterday and expected delivery won't be until the 5th.

Just looked, they shipped out of Cali.

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
some of y'all must live right next to the distribution center. Ordered yesterday an expected delivery won't be until the 5th.

Just looked, they shipped out of Cali.
We must have run one distribution hub out of tires, mine came out of NC. That could have been the reason they were out of stock for a little bit too.
For those calling this an IT mistake or someone getting fired, I doubt that too. I bet this is warehouse clean out of stock so they can fit new shipments/sizes before Black Friday.
Items that don't sell as well are cleared out at discounted rates all the time, the more uncommon 13.5 width probably puts this as one of those that didn't sell as well.

willhonkforparts

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD & 2008 JKUR
Occupation
Self-loathing
Ordered last night, just got an email saying they're now out of stock so the order can't be filled. We'll, fuck. Second time that happened to me this week. 4wp had a set of wheels 75% off, I ordered them and got a phone call the next day saying g they couldn't fill the order.

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
We must have run one distribution hub out of tires, mine came out of NC. That could have been the reason they were out of stock for a little bit too.
For those calling this an IT mistake or someone getting fired, I doubt that too. I bet this is warehouse clean out of stock so they can fit new shipments/sizes before Black Friday.
Items that don't sell as well are cleared out at discounted rates all the time, the more uncommon 13.5 width probably puts this as one of those that didn't sell as well.
Yeah I ordered on Wednesday............and mine came out of NC too.

Delivery sometime today, FedEx had them on the truck this morning before I woke up