Sponsored

Possible to have both rock rails and side steps?

Hitman219

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Navy
I have rock rails on my gladiator rubicon. I wish to get side steps installed as well. Is this possible to have both?
Sponsored

brewerydad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Laramie
Mopar Rock Slider with Step Assist. Jeep build and price website shows this option available for Overland and Mojave--don't know why it does not show as option for Rubicon trim but it should fit any JT trim.

OP
OP

Hitman219

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Navy
Mopar Rock Slider with Step Assist. Jeep build and price website shows this option available for Overland and Mojave--don't know why it does not show as option for Rubicon trim but it should fit any JT trim.
Thanks

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
ACE Engineering sliders are a pretty good step in addition to being further protection from rocks AND from people opening doors in a parking lot. You don't lose any ground clearance, either - body mount connected, above the frame rails.

Jeep Gladiator Possible to have both rock rails and side steps? PXL_20201122_183137464

I have rock rails on my gladiator rubicon. I wish to get side steps installed as well. Is this possible to have both?

Sponsored

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
I also installed the M.O.R.E hide a step, my wife likes them and I got to keep my rock rails. It was a win-win.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

Yes. You can keep the Rubi Rails (factory rails) and install rock rails/rock sliders too but your options will be limited as some rock rails/sliders use the same mounting holes and would require removing the Rubi Rails