Sponsored

Do I want side steps? Rock Rails? Sliders?

JeepN0.3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th anniversary
I seen this article and as much as I would like to share my post everywhere, this will suffice. My new jeep, the first thing I put on it were some frame mounted rock-slider sidesteps by Shrockworks.
Jeep Gladiator Do I want side steps? Rock Rails? Sliders? 1611630579242

Jeep Gladiator Do I want side steps? Rock Rails? Sliders? 1611630620082

Why were they the first thing? When a passenger van runs a red light, side-swipes you going 40 and you’re able to walk away clicking your heels in the air, after counting your blessings and buying Jeep No.3, you put those bad boys back on there!
Jeep Gladiator Do I want side steps? Rock Rails? Sliders? 1611630810279

I’m done doing what I swore an oath to never do again. I’ve created, “something that saves lives.” And in that purpose I was a success. I’ve done this, because of philosophically I’m sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is the finest side step. If on your journey, you should encounter an M1 Abrams tank, the tank will be destroyed!

Full disclosure, I’m not the owner of Shrockworks, I don’t know the owner or hold Shrockworks shares. I’m just a lucky and happy jeep owner who appreciates everyone’s helpful posts.
Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
a previous truck of mine had shrock works, and they definitely take a hard hit, but the area in front of and behind where they end on the truck leaves a gap between the wheel and the slider. once you were dragging the slider, you were done. the slider would end and the truck fell to its sheet metal and drag before the tire picked up.

cant tell from those pics if thats the case with the gladiator or not.

Deleted member 28696

This is an old thread but I currently have the OEM Mopar Rock Sliders which covers the ugly seam. They let your vehicle slide on the rocks and protect your vehicle from damage. I installed a 3" lift so I'm planning on removing the rock rails and getting some Rock Slide Engineering Power Steps which act as a rock rail and a power step. I'll probably purchase the extra guards & install lights as well. I have purchased some body side armor that I need to install wanted to have this done all at the same time.
Sponsored