Sponsored

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
Is the dual outlet blue to be converted to the trail edition?

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
installed mine today. Install was a breeze. I was worried a high-flow 3” might be too loud, but cold start was very mellow. More vids and thoughts tomorrow.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I'm about to pull the trigger on this too. How long was the shipping time?
it varies based on where you are in the build list i think? Dunno. I had mine in a couple days but i dont live far either

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
installed mine today. Install was a breeze. I was worried a high-flow 3” might be too loud, but cold start was very mellow. More vids and thoughts tomorrow.

Sounds great. Is that single or dual exhaust?

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for askin'.

The factory emissions equipment is not affected by our exhausts, and our configurations are pure bolt-on... so no cutting required here. You are in the clear đź‘Ť
Who do you recommend to install this in Southern California

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Agree. you can probably do it in 30min if you have a buddy. its easy, and the way AWE did the pipe fittings makes it super easy to clock everything into position on the truck.

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
Who do you recommend to install this in Southern California
Terry, any Jeep shop can do this. I've installed these on my back at our test strip in mid-20 degree weather. If I can do it...

Helryd68

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Rubicon(totaled), 2022 Sport S Diesel
Jeep Gladiator Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the JT Gladiator. Available now. [Images, Videos, Sound Clips, Dyno] 4FEB1F8C-7435-4135-847A-4FAC144F9C48

Where precision hits the dirt. Presenting the Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the JT Gladiator, available now right this way:

• Loop replacement pipes, catbacks, and crawler configurations -- modular options for all
  • Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
  • Available as crawler-engineered Trail Edition and road trip-friendly Tread Edition
  • Features AWE’s proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
  • Tread Edition offered as single or dual outlet with despoke 5” straight-cut, double walled tips in diamond black
  • Trail Edition provides best-in-class clearance on even the most aggressive departure angles
  • Easily convert between Tread and Trail Edition
  • Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-made CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
  • Dyno-verified max gains of 5 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
  • Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity, no cutting required
  • Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
  • Single or dual 5” straight-cut, double-walled tips available in diamond black (Tread Edition)
  • Dyno-engineered, trail-proven
  • Perfect fitment, guaranteed
  • AWE No CEL Guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty on exhaust
Tread Edition:

The perfect Jeep Gladiator Exhaust does exist, and it’s called AWE’s Tread Edition.

Handcrafted from US-made 3” T304L stainless steel, the Tread Edition is a full, straight-through catback configuration for drivers looking for rugged performance and a drone-free, signature exhaust note without sacrificing daily-drivability.

The Tread Edition features a bespoke resonator in the mid pipe, followed by AWE’s patented, drone-canceling 180 Technology®, right before the rear axle (i.e. where the cabin ends). This combination provides the Gladiator’s 3.6L with a sophisticated, full-bodied soundtrack completely controllable via the throttle. With increased throttle, the Gladiator roars with aggression, but at highway speeds, the cabin is free of any drone, and volume is similar to stock.

Jeep Gladiator Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the JT Gladiator. Available now. [Images, Videos, Sound Clips, Dyno] 4FEB1F8C-7435-4135-847A-4FAC144F9C48

Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.

As exhaust gases exit the 3.6L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.

Tip Options:

When it comes to bringing up the rear, drivers have a couple of options. The Tread Edition is offered as a single or dual outlet configuration, each having one 5” double-walled, straight-cut tip per tailpipe outlet.
  • Single-side: one tailpipe, one tip, exits right behind the driver’s side wheel, under the factory or aftermarket fender flare.
  • Dual: two tailpipes, two tips, exits right behind driver’s and passenger’s side wheels, under the factory or aftermarket fender flare.
Regardless of which option you choose, rest assured neither interfere with the factory rear rocker.

Trail Edition:

Crawlers and overlanders: unite. The AWE Trail Edition is not only engineered to provide the best sounding exhaust note to ever be heard on the trail, it also provides maximum ground clearance while trekking rough terrain.

The Trail Edition is a 3” straight-through catback configuration featuring a bespoke mid pipe resonator and AWE’s patented, drone-canceling 180 Technology®, and ends right after the rear axle, tucked up next to the spare wheel well out of the way of danger. You’re left with a rugged, USA-made exhaust that provides a bespoke, drone-free soundtrack and peace of mind unlike anything else on the market.

Conversion Kits:

We made it easy to convert between the Trail Edition to a single or dual outlet Tread Edition, or vice versa. Need a conversion kit? Hit the “contact us” button above to get equipped.

Loop Replacement Pipe:

Clearance matters, and the AWE Loop Replacement Pipe delivers. Ditch the loop connection and replace it with a single, smooth, swooping bend of 2.25” T304L stainless steel that bridges the gap between your factory catalyst and exhaust seamlessly. No cutting required.

What’s in the box?

Complete Tread or Trail Edition Exhaust, tips (if applicable), and all necessary hardware for installation.

Data:

How does it compare to the Borla dual exhaust for the JT?
Sponsored