Price increases

Shoebox

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Sitting at the dealership to order a diesel Rubicon, and base msrp plus several options/packages have increased in price. Many packages have increased by $100, and the MT tires are no longer a zero cost selection.

Jeep builder doesn't reflect the changes, but they're in the ordering system.
Sponsored

F3Orangeman

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTOD, ’02 F-150 SCrew
Occupation
Stay-at-Home Financial Analyst (thanks to COVID)
Sitting at the dealership to order a diesel Rubicon, and base msrp plus several options/packages have increased in price. Many packages have increased by $100, and the MT tires are no longer a zero cost selection.

Jeep builder doesn't reflect the changes, but they're in the ordering system.
Noticed the price hikes on my order sheet yesterday as well. My bill of sale used the pre-January price hikes, so I assume I’ll see that when i take delivery, but we shall see.

On my order, i see the popular equipment package for the overland increased by $150, color matched hard top by $100, keyless entry $100, and LED lights $70.

OP
OP
Shoebox

Shoebox

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
On Rubicon:
Leather seats +$100
Remote entry +$100
LED group +$100
8.4 radio group +$100
Body color hard top +$100
MT tires +$195

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
I was coming to post this also. Speced a Diesel Rubicon also and got the Configuration Preview from Daniel Gupton and noticed the changes also.

For me its
+100 Keyless proximity
+100 8.4 radio Prem Audio
+170 LED Lights
+50 Steel bumper
+195 M/T Tires
+100 3 Piece black roof

Total +$715

They left off the bedliner and the remote start, so maybe those prices went up also, will report back.

Jeep Gladiator Price increases 1609890100639

Sponsored

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Just got a reply ref bedliner: "I'm sorry because I forgot to mention, but the Spray In Bedliner is currently unavailable to order. I'm not sure if that is a permanent change or temporary but we cannot add that option even though it shows available on the Jeep.com website."

Holoscape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Rubicon/00 Honda S2000
Just ordered my Rubicon today. Ive been talking with the dealership going on 4 weeks, and they had previously put together a build sheet for me. I wanted to get through the holidays and not worry about ordering/dealing with the dealership during that time. Well today i went to order and they redid the built sheet, and it was $500 more than before. Very interesting Jeep, very interesting...now if you would give some money for these cars from the factory like other manufacturers!

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Just ordered my Rubicon today. Ive been talking with the dealership going on 4 weeks, and they had previously put together a build sheet for me. I wanted to get through the holidays and not worry about ordering/dealing with the dealership during that time. Well today i went to order and they redid the built sheet, and it was $500 more than before. Very interesting Jeep, very interesting...now if you would give some money for these cars from the factory like other manufacturers!
Sorry that happened... Maybe the bright side is the 7-8% under invoice you are hopefully/should be getting. None of the vehicles I have purchased in the past had anywhere this amount of discount vs MSRP

OP
OP
Shoebox

Shoebox

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Did the dealer get an "unavailable" type message when they started the Rubicon order? We did, the manager said those orders are on hold or something, which would mean maybe an extra 2 week wait.

Sponsored

Holoscape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did the dealer get an "unavailable" type message when they started the Rubicon order? We did, the manager said those orders are on hold or something, which would mean maybe an extra 2 week wait.
Not that the dealership told me. I got my VON and told me everything is good to go and that it was ordered.

Holoscape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry that happened... Maybe the bright side is the 7-8% under invoice you are hopefully/should be getting. None of the vehicles I have purchased in the past had anywhere this amount of discount vs MSRP
i got 9.6% off MSRP...didnt go with Gupton, as i wasn't aware of them until now. although i just emailed Danny to see what he can do...might just cancel my order and go with Danny depending on the deal!

Hardhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Ram Diesel, 95 Jeep Wrangler, 21 Jeep Gladiator
Dual top was up $100. When I put in my order today. I went light on options anyway most of the stuff I want to install myself.

FB6B613E-5A4B-47D9-A1F7-2687E3A163D1.jpeg

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
i got 9.6% off MSRP...didnt go with Gupton, as i wasn't aware of them until now. although i just emailed Danny to see what he can do...might just cancel my order and go with Danny depending on the deal!
To compare apples to apples, whats your discount under Invoice (not counting destination)?