Sponsored

Production to start in April 2019?

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
Same here (except for the ZR2), I just can't get past my old possessed Chevy Beretta experience. The horn would go off at all hours of the night, middle of traffic, once it went off when a cop was in front of me at a light. The trunk would also pop open at random times.
:cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl:

:devil::devil::devil::devil:
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
I really want to consider the Raptor Ranger, but no standard transmission is pretty much a deal breaker for me. Don’t suppose they would put a stick in the Raptor Ranger even if its not available in the regular ranger?

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
What's wrong with you people? Did y'all wake up on the wrong side of the outhouse? i'll buy a dodge, I'll buy a ford:angry:? Wait for the JT and be happy! Don't make me go get Donald to talk to you! yea, he will be hewgly upset.

SS_Syndicate

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sevenslotsyndicate.com
Vehicle(s)
'13-JKUR, '16 KL Cherokee, '17 4-Runner, '67 Kaiser M715
Occupation
Engineer, Blogger, Vlogger
Won't happen. JK production is stopping when it is because it doesn't meet safety standards required after that date.
I've never heard this anywhere else, and the employees at the facility are under the impression they are still a long way off from stopping JK production. As are the suppliers of the new equipment that I work for......

Sponsored

Stp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gc
I've never heard this anywhere else, and the employees at the facility are under the impression they are still a long way off from stopping JK production. As are the suppliers of the new equipment that I work for......
Not sure where this info is coming from. Jk production end has changed a few times but as of now is scheduled for end of April. Jl is consistently building 800-900+ a day. Doesn’t mean that many are shipping but ship and build are two different things so that needs to be specified. Jt production jobs have been picked and retool is coming soon.

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
Not sure where this info is coming from. Jk production end has changed a few times but as of now is scheduled for end of April. Jl is consistently building 800-900+ a day. Doesn’t mean that many are shipping but ship and build are two different things so that needs to be specified. Jt production jobs have been picked and retool is coming soon.
Thank you for the info... I appreciate it. I do want to know however what you mean by "soon". :time: