Sponsored

Progress of building and delivering the Eco-Diesel

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
Trying to read through it all but figured ill ask. Any of you have a Hyrdro Blue Diesel built or in the building process? I ordered mine July 11. Still in D Status.
I ordered a JTR diesel crystal granite on 7/11 and in the inspection stage. Expect delivery first week of October.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Trying to read through it all but figured ill ask. Any of you have a Hyrdro Blue Diesel built or in the building process? I ordered mine July 11. Still in D Status.
my cousin Eric has a hydro blue on order. Estimated delivery is end of first week of October. I changed my original order for blue to snazzberry and I’ve got no activity BUT I ordered the brake controller and that is likely why nothing is going on

Whitejeeptj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2013 F150 FX4, Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
MRI tech
I do I do! I ordered 7/14 with the build sheet saying D1 to D regression....love Hydro Blue. I do not have any further updates on the status. It is tough to wait!

StingrayJed

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Ecodiesel, 2015 JKU Rubicon
Occupation
Parts Director for Luxury vehicles
Got this today from Jeep... was told by dealer I had a 09/22 transport date, not sure what this means, I have not received another response back since I asked for more clarity.

JTR EcoD ordered and got a VIN 7/24

First, I would like to say congratulations on ordering your all new 2021MY Jeep Gladiator!

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process.

At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production. I have reached out to our factory ordering resources to both gather an estimated production window as well as prioritize your order where possible. I hope to have additional details and updates to share with you shortly.

I will continue to track the status of your 2021 Jeep Gladiator order and will provide any updates as they become available. I additionally have scheduled my next email follow-up with you for October 2nd at the latest to let you know of any additional information as well.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

Sponsored

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Got this today from Jeep... was told by dealer I had a 09/22 transport date, not sure what this means, I have not received another response back since I asked for more clarity.

First, I would like to say congratulations on ordering your all new 2021MY Jeep Gladiator!

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process.

At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production. I have reached out to our factory ordering resources to both gather an estimated production window as well as prioritize your order where possible. I hope to have additional details and updates to share with you shortly.

I will continue to track the status of your 2021 Jeep Gladiator order and will provide any updates as they become available. I additionally have scheduled my next email follow-up with you for October 2nd at the latest to let you know of any additional information as well.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
I wish I would get an email like this soon! :)

timo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Diesel

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
I received nearly the exact same email from "Jeff" on 9/15, indicating my truck is in scheduling. He said he would follow up by Sept 29th at the latest. I responded to his email on the same day, thanking him and asked a couple questions. He has not responded, which tells me it is a canned email that Jeep sends in attempt to appease us that have had orders that are not moving forward. It's a bit disappointing, however it is a custom ordered rig and I knew going into it that it might take until the end of the year to get it. The good news is it will be awesome when it gets here. My JTR Diesel was ordered 7/25 and it still in D status.

StingrayJed

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Ecodiesel, 2015 JKU Rubicon
Occupation
Parts Director for Luxury vehicles
I received nearly the exact same email from "Jeff" on 9/15, indicating my truck is in scheduling. He said he would follow up by Sept 29th at the latest. I responded to his email on the same day, thanking him and asked a couple questions. He has not responded, which tells me it is a canned email that Jeep sends in attempt to appease us that have had orders that are not moving forward. It's a bit disappointing, however it is a custom ordered rig and I knew going into it that it might take until the end of the year to get it. The good news is it will be awesome when it gets here. My JTR Diesel was ordered 7/25 and it still in D status.
We are definitely very close to the same date. I’m hoping for end of October. I am selling my Eco Grand Cherokee to my nephew in a couple of weeks. I need it to get here soon after that so I can miles off other cars.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
I ordered a sting gray JTRD which is the same color as my diesel Wrangler. I will be putting the same decal on my Gladiator that I put on my Wrangler.

4F96A306-73F7-4604-8A09-783FC84A5682.jpeg

Sponsored

rocky4by

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ram cummins
So how have you been liking your diesel Wrangler ?
I ordered a sting gray JTRD which is the same color as my diesel Wrangler. I will be putting the same decal on my Gladiator that I put on my Wrangler.

Jeep Gladiator Progress of building and delivering the Eco-Diesel 4F96A306-73F7-4604-8A09-783FC84A5682

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel

It is fantastic. I have had 6 Wranglers and this one is by far the best. Torque for days. Passing on the highway at 80 -90 mph is effortless. It has not wanted for power in any situation it’s been in.

rocky4by

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ram cummins
It is fantastic. I have had 6 Wranglers and this one is by far the best. Torque for days. Passing on the highway at 80 -90 mph is effortless. It has not wanted for power in any situation it’s been in.
Thanks for the information, We have a sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon diesel on order, and have been really hoping that this diesel engine is a good one. We drive our Ram Cummins everywhere, but as a daily driver and grocery getter it only averages 15mpg. Looking forward to have the Jeep :beer:

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
Thanks for the information, We have a sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon diesel on order, and have been really hoping that this diesel engine is a good one. We drive our Ram Cummins everywhere, but as a daily driver and grocery getter it only averages 15mpg. Looking forward to have the Jeep :beer:
I took it on a trip from Ohio to the UP of Michigan last month. Was an 11 1/2 hour trip to get to Copper Harbor. The speed limit in parts of Michigan is 80 mph and this thing just ate it up. The entire trip was comfortable, and even running 90 at times, I averaged 23 mpg on the round trip (1400 miles). Did some wheeling while I was up there and low speed over obstacles was effortless. It’s really a great little engine. I had a ZR2 with the duramax 2.8 diesel in it and this thing is 10 times the engine.

enjin

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator JTRD
Occupation
IT stuff
I do I do! I ordered 7/14 with the build sheet saying D1 to D regression....love Hydro Blue. I do not have any further updates on the status. It is tough to wait!
I am also in the same boat with Hydro Blue. Ordered 7/9.
Sponsored