PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Cool. Yes mine has the glowing eyes although the first one was broken and I had to take it back. Here is a picture of "Boney."

Boney.jpg
Just stopped at lunch and grabbed two because of this thread...$80 of skeletons is most likely the cheapest thing you guys will convince me to purchase..
Sponsored

Jessem

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Sahara unlimited crush orange
Just stopped at lunch and grabbed two because of this thread...$80 of skeletons is most likely the cheapest thing you guys will convince me to purchase..
Of all the gladiator accessories I don't think they thought skeletons would be something added. Lol

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
It's home and I already got it dirty. So much fun!

Jeep Smaller 2.jpg

Jeep Smaller.jpg

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
All done and home. Will have some pics tomorrow but went so smooth at the dealer overall. Haven’t stopped smiling :like::like:. Tomorrow, rugged ridge headlight guards go on to start, and then one thing here and there to get added.
Funny, once I picked it up, I felt bad changing her. Kinda wanna bask in the stock glory a bit.

8C476F65-3D16-4A01-BA35-3250176C6EFE.jpeg

Sponsored

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
All done and home. Will have some pics tomorrow but went so smooth at the dealer overall. Haven’t stopped smiling :like::like:. Tomorrow, rugged ridge headlight guards go on to start, and then one thing here and there to get added.
Funny, once I picked it up, I felt bad changing her. Kinda wanna bask in the stock glory a bit.
I get that. I think mine is great stock. I have a Rugged Ridge bumper and a winch to go on but after that, I will be good for awhile. Maybe leveling kit.

And a few decals.

I haven't stopped smiling either.

Last edited:

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The color doesn't come out right on your pictures or mine or any others I have seen. It looks way better in person. The sales people were all crazy about it.

Don't judge the color by the pictures, guys. Just wait until you see yours.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services
The color doesn't come out right on your pictures or mine or any others I have seen. It looks way better in person. The sales people were all crazy about it.

Don't judge the color by the pictures, guys. Just wait until you see yours.
Completely different from the dealer to my driveway. Crazy how it changes

Steve M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punkin Gladiator replaced Hyper Green 2016 Hard Rock
I really love the punkn color but I sure wish the gladiator came in the Mojito green its hands down best color for me I had a wrangler lj in the electric green it really reminds me of that color. good luck on getting your before the holiday that is my hope also
Agree - it would be great to see a gladiator in Hyper Green or Mojito green

Sponsored

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer

8C476F65-3D16-4A01-BA35-3250176C6EFE.jpeg
Thanks for the pic. Nice Jeep :)

I plan to get a Punk'n and have been debating between black fenders or color fenders. After seeing this pic, I think the color matched fenders look nice...the little black edge on them is nice contrast with the Punk'n.

htremper

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (with toddler booster seat!)
Occupation
Rockstar
Picked this up yesterday Morning Koons in Vienna...Craig was awesome to work with.

Brought it home and swapped out the tops...because you know...its still summer.

Soft top has a bit more parts to put together then my JL so it took a bit to sort that all out but its fantastic.

Back.jpg

IN.jpg

Off.jpg

Side.jpg

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services
Thanks for the pic. Nice Jeep :)

I plan to get a Punk'n and have been debating between black fenders or color fenders. After seeing this pic, I think the color matched fenders look nice...the little black edge on them is nice contrast with the Punk'n.
Yea I was a little nervous with them getting some road damage from rocks but they have a Nice little piece of film on the front of the back fenders and that eased my mind a bit. Here’s another side shot (don’t mind the pole, it’s parked semi under a carport:

866F277F-F69E-48CC-83DF-A5028C875D55.jpeg

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Yea I was a little nervous with them getting some road damage from rocks but they have a Nice little piece of film on the front of the back fenders and that eased my mind a bit. Here’s another side shot (don’t mind the pole, it’s parked semi under a carport:

866F277F-F69E-48CC-83DF-A5028C875D55.jpeg
Nice pics and nice try. I know a stripper pole when I see one
Sponsored