Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Nice pics and nice try. I know a stripper pole when I see one
Get your mind out of the gutter lol.

Also, the tire fill alert was disabled when I started the car this morning because I wanted to air down and see if it would honk at me. Unfortunate turn of events
Sponsored

Slacks

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BW JTR, G8 GXP LS3
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! Also looks like you got the silver dash with the black leather seats. I thought it was only available with tan otherwise you get the red dash. Is that not the case? Was there an option for you to choose? Also, sorry if this was answered previously, is the stitching on the seats and steering wheel still red?

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
Looks great! Also looks like you got the silver dash with the black leather seats. I thought it was only available with tan otherwise you get the red dash. Is that not the case? Was there an option for you to choose? Also, sorry if this was answered previously, is the stitching on the seats and steering wheel still red?
For the Punk'n color, no matter what seats you get, the dash will be Silver. The red stitching will be there unless you order the tan seats.

Sponsored

jprcr4

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JTR replaced the 2016 silverado
Placed my order last eve now the wait begins.
Punk'n Rubicon, auto, cloth seats, hardtop, cargo group, advanced safety and safety group, remote start
aux switches, floor mats, tow , led lights , 8.4 stereo and front cam, and trying for steel bumper !
Waiting to get my von#

VON# and VIN# generated 9/13/19 and in status D

Last edited:

htremper

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (with toddler booster seat!)
Occupation
Rockstar
For the Punk'n color, no matter what seats you get, the dash will be Silver. The red stitching will be there unless you order the tan seats.
I noticed you also get red hooks and the JEEP logo on the side and the RUBICON decal has a red accent...but yes to the red stitching for leather and gray dash

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
I noticed you also get red hooks and the JEEP logo on the side and the RUBICON decal has a red accent...but yes to the red stitching for leather and gray dash
The jeep badge on the side is different colors on some. I thought everyone got a black jeep badge on Punk'n but it looks like some are chrome (See two posts up). Is it just the rubicon that gets the black badge? What about the tailgate?

BrichJeepUtopia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
My sport S punk’n has black Jeep lettering all the way around.

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
The jeep badge on the side is different colors on some. I thought everyone got a black jeep badge on Punk'n but it looks like some are chrome (See two posts up). Is it just the rubicon that gets the black badge? What about the tailgate?
On my build sheet, I see I'll be getting a RED Trail Rated Badge.

Sponsored

jeannac10

First Name
Jeanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Just got the call we have been waiting for our punk’n is in. Picking it up this evening
What part of Texas are you and when did you order? I'm in Houston and have been in KZ status for about a week now. I'm hoping it will arrive soon!

Jessem

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Sahara unlimited crush orange
Placed my order last eve now the wait begins.
Punk'n Rubicon, auto, cloth seats, hardtop, cargo group, advanced safety and safety group, remote start
aux switches, floor mats, tow , led lights , 8.4 stereo and front cam, and trying for steel bumper !
Waiting to get my von#
Might have issues with some features if dealer didn't enter as a sold order once they put it in as sold everything becomes available. A day or two after you get your von you should be able to get your vin and track via chat on the contact us page on jeep.com