Sponsored

PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club

Kloke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Wrangler TJ. Soon a 2023 Gladiator.
When we were buying Punk'ns the JT ballgame was entirely different. You could not get LED headlights, leather, 8.4 radio, painted flares or top, all kinds of things on a Sport. Those options were only available on the Rubicon/Overland. Now you can get anything it seems on a Sport and there's way more stuff that is both standard, and optional. But if I was doing it again, I'd do the same thing. Maybe add a couple things, though maybe I wouldn't have to because they're standard now. But I'd definitely be comparing the different trims and what is standard on one, optional on another, and what the real price difference between them are.
I have read in the past that Max Tow is only on the Sport and Sport S but I saw it on the Rubicon punch out as an option. I will have to look into that as well.

I don’t own a bot or a trailer currently that weigh over the Rubi limit but I hate to not have enough power if I ever get one.
Sponsored

SoCalGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Pumpkin Orange
Is there something I'm missing? Punk'n isn't being introduced again from what I hear. Are others hearing different?

So it's just odd hearing how people are going order their new Punk'n JT with what options when it isn't going to be released.

My 2020 Rubicon Punk'n was one of 800 of that color and trim produced.

Kloke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there something I'm missing? Punk'n isn't being introduced again from what I hear. Are others hearing different?

So it's just odd hearing how people are going order their new Punk'n JT with what options when it isn't going to be released.

My 2020 Rubicon Punk'n was one of 800 of that color and trim produced.
Yes in August 2023 they are doing a Limited Release for the Gladiators. You can currently order the Wrangler in it.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...eturns-for-2023-and-other-2023-changes.60678/

Kloke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is anyone a SE TX / South Louisiana with a Punk’n? My wife and I would love to see the color in person.

Sponsored

htremper

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (with toddler booster seat!)
Occupation
Rockstar
Color can change with the lighting, but I think that pic is pretty accurate. Sometimes more redish, sometimes a bit more orange.
This…
And I believe the color is pretty close to orange of any car under FCA (chargers etc). Maybe not exact but darn close here is a pic with brighter light

58412727-7FD2-4951-AF67-4D95ED1E41CF.jpeg

BearDog

First Name
Johnnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Max Tow. '20 H2SXSE+. RV-4 Airplane
Occupation
Machine Shop Manager
Been in the Punk'n club for 2 years. Was the only color I wanted.

Jeep Gladiator PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club BearDog-JT

Sponsored

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Been in the Punk'n club for 2 years. Was the only color I wanted.

Jeep Gladiator PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club BearDog-JT
Were you able to find a new one leftover or did you buy used? It's an awesome color for sure.

BearDog

First Name
Johnnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Machine Shop Manager
Found mine slightly used with only 13k miles. Sport Max Tow with most of the Sport S options. Already had the 3" lift and a set of Fuel and 35's. Found a smoking deal on the beadlocks a few weeks ago, and then added the 37's.

Will do the fender cut soon. Need a dang bumper for it. May just do the Warn winch plate for now until I find one.

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Found mine slightly used with only 13k miles. Sport Max Tow with most of the Sport S options. Already had the 3" lift and a set of Fuel and 35's. Found a smoking deal on the beadlocks a few weeks ago, and then added the 37's.

Will do the fender cut soon. Need a dang bumper for it. May just do the Warn winch plate for now until I find one.
From that angle it looks just like my Rubicon did from the factory save the Rubicon add ons. It's cool its a Max Tow. Probably aren't many of those around in Punk'n.

BearDog

First Name
Johnnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Machine Shop Manager
I've never looked up # of Punk'n ordered with Max Tow. I sure love mine, but will soon be getting 5.13 gears. Driveable now with the 37's, but just lost the quickness. And, my style of driving makes 8th gear a unicorn now. Planning on 40's at some point, hence the 5.13.

At lunch just now, got to looking at getting the Warn plate. Had to add d-ring mounts, longer mounting bolts, shackles, etc... ended up at almost $500. Dammit!

Jumped on Amazon. Listed the Rugged Ridge Arcus with overrider bar for $598. Added some orange shackles. All shipped for $650. Will be here Saturday. :)

BearDog

First Name
Johnnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Machine Shop Manager
Couldn't stand it. Just bought a Badland Apex 12k as well. Lol
Sponsored