PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club

IDjeep

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangle JK Sport
Cannot wait...but wait I must. I hope “late availability” really means a week or two later—not months. Any idea why JL colors are coming late. What sort of work needs to be done to allow different pain colors and why the wait? Curious if anyone knows from previous new releases? Planning on Punk’in Overland edition. Gonna be sweet

Hurley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon , BMW F800GS
Cannot wait...but wait I must. I hope “late availability” really means a week or two later—not months. Any idea why JL colors are coming late. What sort of work needs to be done to allow different pain colors and why the wait? Curious if anyone knows from previous new releases? Planning on Punk’in Overland edition. Gonna be sweet
My thinking is that it is to spread out demand. Put some of the colors that get large numbers of orders as late availability and people will either wait or get a different color. Perhaps this helps spread production numbers and sales across the year. Either way seems like they'd sell a ton.

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
In all of these pictures, I've presumed that was red with crappy car show lighting. I walked past a Punk'n Rubicon JL at lunch yesterday and REALLY liked the colour. I knew I didn't want red but presumed the orange was really bright. The Punk'n was a deep enough orange as to not be obnoxious. How lucky I am to be on the fence about colour again... probably can't talk myself into a bright colour, but if I do... it'll be this one.

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
In all of these pictures, I've presumed that was red with crappy car show lighting. I walked past a Punk'n Rubicon JL at lunch yesterday and REALLY liked the colour. I knew I didn't want red but presumed the orange was really bright. The Punk'n was a deep enough orange as to not be obnoxious. How lucky I am to be on the fence about colour again... probably can't talk myself into a bright colour, but if I do... it'll be this one.
I was leaning towards punk'n but after seeing it in person I am not 100% sure. Do you feel like the punk'n has almost a washed out red look? The was the impression I got when I saw it the other day, but could have just been the lighting.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Spotted this on Instagram via Venom Rex! I absolutely love the stance!

20190325_184105.jpg
is that an overland? Those don't look like all seasons.

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
is that an overland? Those don't look like all seasons.
Yes. overland lights, fenders, and bumper. aftermarket wheels and tires. you need to have your plywood re-calibrated.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Front fenders look high, like a Rubicon, Overland running boards instead of rock rails, and mud tires???!!! Strange looking bird. But nice looking!

Last edited:

Bravo Foxtrot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tacoma
Any thoughts on Punk’n NOT being late availability on the order guide just released? Or the great looking Moab EJS concept in Punk’n? Not Punk’n ya, both true. LOL

OcmulgeeOgre

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk’n Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
This is the color I'm waiting for as well. Count me in the club when available.
Sponsored