First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Mine too. Got the call from the dealer this morning truck was built and they said they expect it to arrive sometime in September. Ordered Aug 1. D1 on Aug 7th and then I today Aug 15th. I sailed on through. So here's hoping for a smooth inspections and shipping period. If I get it before October I should be able to go doors and top off at least a couple days before winter sets in hard here.
I have a very similar package to yours. wondering and waiting patiently...

Sponsored

ViperSRT

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 viper, 2015 GMC 3500, 2012 VW TDI
Ordered one just like it. According to Jeep chat on Friday I was in paint. Could be mine!
Nice! Kinda mad Jeep made me put bed liner in... yet this one does not have it.

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Nice! Kinda mad Jeep made me put bed liner in... yet this one does not have it.
I was not required to add it. I really don't want the factory. I'm going to do body colored Line-X once I've received mine. Would not have been happy paying for it twice.

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
Ordered one just like it. According to Jeep chat on Friday I was in paint. Could be mine!
What was your build? Mine is still in D1.

Pnkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
What was your build? Mine is still in D1.
Actually...jumped the gun a bit. It isn’t mine (so sad). Saw body colored top and fenders and got too excited!

Ordered a Rubicon, auto, saddle leather, cargo group, headliner, AUX switch, safety groups, 8.4” premium audio, LED, cold weather, trailer tow, remote proximity, spray in bed liner, and body colored hard top and fenders.

Ordered 7/24, D1 on 7/26 (first check with Jeep chat), checked every Friday since and stayed D1 until this Friday when I was in paint. I should also give a massive thank you to everyone on this forum. This is my first Jeep and I feel like everything I needed to know and more was at my fingertips because of all of the informative posts.

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
Actually...jumped the gun a bit. It isn’t mine (so sad). Saw body colored top and fenders and got too excited!

Ordered a Rubicon, auto, saddle leather, cargo group, headliner, AUX switch, safety groups, 8.4” premium audio, LED, cold weather, trailer tow, remote proximity, spray in bed liner, and body colored hard top and fenders.

Ordered 7/24, D1 on 7/26 (first check with Jeep chat), checked every Friday since and stayed D1 until this Friday when I was in paint. I should also give a massive thank you to everyone on this forum. This is my first Jeep and I feel like everything I needed to know and more was at my fingertips because of all of the informative posts.
Congratulations! Almost like mine except the seats, safety group and AUX switch.

Sponsored

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Congratulations! You are almost complete! My VIN still doesn’t show on that site.
My VIN didn't show up yesterday (Sun), but the build sheet was there Monday morning (today). I guess mine got built on Friday, which isn't a great thing in Jeep Land. :LOL:

What's weird is that mine was still showing D1 on Friday afternoon, so who the heck knows?

Hang in there!

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Annnnnd now the build sheet is gone. It was real -- I saved a PDF -- and it was definitely my build, which is highly unique. But it's kind of weird to see it, then have it disappear. Perhaps they're preparing the window sticker...

tenor.gif

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Annnnnd now the build sheet is gone. It was real -- I saved a PDF -- and it was definitely my build, which is highly unique. But it's kind of weird to see it, then have it disappear. Perhaps they're preparing the window sticker...

tenor.gif
I posted in Show and Tell, but I am in G as of this morning, and no build sheet/window sticker yet. Check with Jeep Chat, as I was in D1 on Friday also. Maybe we're build buddies, rolling down the line hand in hand, skipping through the body colored hardtops and steel bumpers, jumping over D/D1 Hell!
Sponsored