Quadratec warning

jeepdriva

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Just a warning when ordering from quadratec. You don’t know if something is out of stock until you place an order and then get an email back the next day that they don’t have it. I had forgot about it but it just happened again. Just complete BS in today’s digital world. Parts are available from so many vendors and orig manufacturers, really think this is so wrong that they trick you into ordering from them. Call and check stock before placing orders!
Sponsored

Shootist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
I agree that is pretty rough, but as someone that has done IT in the retail sales world for a long while it isn’t always possible. A large amount of products ship direct from a supplier/distributor warehouse and not all of them have options for integrating with those supplier inventory systems. The demand on retailers to provide the cheapest prices has unfortunately lead to out of stock conditions because there are a ton of costs associated with keeping inventory. It is getting more and more common for out of stock conditions and the recent COVID-19 has really exacerbated those conditions because of the supply chain challenges and reduce inventories.

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
They put the stock status directly on the website product page.

Jeep Gladiator Quadratec warning 1593875912094
Jeep Gladiator Quadratec warning 1593875938796

If it's out of stock at Quadratec, it's probably out of stock everywhere. In my experience, they are more transparent then most with their stock status and delivery dates. Many resellers are struggling with stock availability right now due to COVID manufacturing shut downs.

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Been trying to call quadratec for the last 2 weeks and nobody answers the phone are they still open during the virus or what’s the deal

Sponsored

TheMuffinOfEvil

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, Ram TRX
Occupation
Own Tech Support Company
Been trying to call quadratec for the last 2 weeks and nobody answers the phone are they still open during the virus or what’s the deal
I have had zero issues getting in touch with Quadratec during the week.

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
As proof they are 100% aware of their stock. I ordered the touch up pen for my gator gladiator. Got the email the next day that it wasn't in stock and I sent back asking when it would. The reply was "I am seeing that this is a pre-order item" NO MENTION of that on the page when I bought it. I replied I didn't realize I was ordering something you guys never had and received a very smart @$$ed response. I'm not sure if someone bought them recently but their customer service and these games they're pulling with their inventory is aggravating. They're being scumbags for lack of a better word.

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
I agree that is pretty rough, but as someone that has done IT in the retail sales world for a long while it isn’t always possible. A large amount of products ship direct from a supplier/distributor warehouse and not all of them have options for integrating with those supplier inventory systems. The demand on retailers to provide the cheapest prices has unfortunately lead to out of stock conditions because there are a ton of costs associated with keeping inventory. It is getting more and more common for out of stock conditions and the recent COVID-19 has really exacerbated those conditions because of the supply chain challenges and reduce inventories.
This ^^^

Backend data systems everywhere are stressed with Covid. I’ve bought from them for years and have gotten nothing but good service. im sure they are doing their best. it is easy to cancel an order if you find the product elsewhere. I’ve had a Synergy track bar, sector shaft brace on order since March. Synergy was the issue. It’s on its way to me now.

I really don’t think anyone is trying to mislead you. Hang in there.

mghoodlum

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Pearl Blue Rubicon on order
Update: After not hearing anything for a couple weeks I reached out to the forum rep on Sunday. Tuesday she reached back out and said she was sending a pain return shipping label and I could return the items. Hopefully they get back up and running more normally.

I ordered a pair of mirrors for my trail doors. They sent a message saying they were out of stock. I found them in stock at another vendor and ordered them and cancelled through Quadratecs Website. It said it may be to late to cancel. Over the next two weeks I hit cancel 2 more times with the same message. They then shipped the mirrors about 4 weeks after I ordered and trued to cancel. Wouldn’t 4 weeks be plenty of time to cancel the order? I sent a message a week ago about a refund and got an automated message I would hear back in a couple of days. Still nothing.

Last edited:

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I talked to them 3 times last week on the phone. Never have had a issue getting in touch with them. I agree it's tough when you order something and it's out of stock but like someone stated it's on their website, but I've noticed that pretty much if it's out of stock it's pretty much out of stock everywhere. If you call them before you order or chat online with them they will tell you the expected delivery date. One of the reasons I bought my bumper from a different vendor, which by the way I asked if my bumper was in stock and they told me it was and then found out later that it in fact wasn't in stock and had to be shipped direct from the manufacturer which took a extra week for me to get. It's what happens, especially with the Covid crap, it's even tougher for vendors to keep stock on hand. One of the reasons when I was selling stuff I always dropped shipped, it cost a little more and you hurt your bottom line a little but you can guarantee a faster delivery time, most of the time.

Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Well I must using the wrong number I ordered some Bestop set covers from them 4 weeks ago and I got an email from them saying they would ship from the vendor I finally got in touch with Bestop and they gave me a date when the seat covers would get there this is the first time I have had a problem because I have got a lot of stuff from quadratec but a lot has slowed down with this virus still a great place to buy from

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Well I must using the wrong number I ordered some Bestop set covers from them 4 weeks ago and I got an email from them saying they would ship from the vendor I finally got in touch with Bestop and they gave me a date when the seat covers would get there this is the first time I have had a problem because I have got a lot of stuff from quadratec but a lot has slowed down with this virus still a great place to buy from

1 800-745-6037

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I ordered 2 items on May 2nd. Initial email from Quadratec said both items would ship in 3-5 days.
Next day I received an email stating that both items were back ordered for an undetermined time.
Three days later I received 1 of the items with no notification that it had shipped.

On June 2nd I emailed Customer Service about remaining item, 6 days later I get a response, still back ordered, undetermined time.

Today I cancelled the order, no more correspondence from Quadratec and a 2 month delay when other people on this Board have said they have ordered and received same product from Quadratec. Ordered after me and received before me.

You guys can defend them all you want, I know they are a Board sponsor, but their Customer Service sucks. It's not just their lack of clarity on what they have immediate access to, it's also their lack of communication and lack of Customer Service.

When I cancelled the order I informed them that if they do indeed try to hit my credit card and ship, I will call my credit card company and inform them the order was cancelled after a 2 month delay and that Quadratec is attempting fraud.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
That place is garbage.

But honestly I avoid distributors for the most part, if I can. With Amazon being a glaring exception. Since I don't buy Chinese stuff most everything I want can be ordered directly from the manufacturer website and/or Amazon. Bought a bumper/winch/other add-ons this week. Bumper over the phone to owner of the shop and Warn...Amazon.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
That place is garbage.

But honestly I avoid distributors for the most part, if I can. With Amazon being a glaring exception. Since I don't buy Chinese stuff most everything I want can be ordered directly from the manufacturer website and/or Amazon. Bought a bumper/winch/other add-ons this week. Bumper over the phone to owner of the shop and Warn...Amazon.
Which warn winch did you end up with?
Sponsored