John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Retired LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Quick review. Just changed out Key Fob to a Model M & Micro key holder. Easy mod. Way smaller and lighter than factory fob. Also less imprint inside my pocket. 1st purchase of a 3D printed item. Two thumbs-up to THREEDOM.

20210704_084524.jpg
Sponsored

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
I am curious, has anyone else experienced a shortened battery life with theirs? I installed a new battery into mine on 1-2-2021. On 7-3-2021 (just 6 months) for some reason mine wouldn't start the truck then went to doing nothing. The battery still meters at 3volt but it will not operate the remote at all.....had to press the start button with the remote a few times before I could get to the store, so I do know my rfid chip works!......I installed a new battery and everything is fine. I'm just wondering if it's just an odd thing that happened or if anyone else has experienced this.

clubmanager

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Where can I order? Since I have a base model Gladiator, I need no buttons, do you this version available? Thanks!

Disregard....found the site.

Tackett1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT overland
Occupation
NP-C
Installed mine the other day. Install went fairly well. The plastic is a little brittle, the new key holder shattered as I was pushing my key into it. I just put the original round thing back on the key and put it on the key ring with that. Works fine. Can’t wait to get the one with the sliding key….

Sponsored

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Installed mine the other day. Install went fairly well. The plastic is a little brittle, the new key holder shattered as I was pushing my key into it. I just put the original round thing back on the key and put it on the key ring with that. Works fine. Can’t wait to get the one with the sliding key….
This is the first time I've heard of brittleness problems. If you send me a PM, I will get you a replacement.

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Threedom is now a proud sponsor of the Jeep Gladiator Forum!

We have launched our Model S+ with the sliding (retracting) key. We've gone through hundreds of hours and several hundred prototypes to get the sliding action just right. Once the key is in the extended position it stays until the button is depressed (like a box cutter). Once the key is retracted, it stays there until it's pushed out.

The S+ is about 10% smaller than the factory fob without loss of functionality.

We have free shipping on fobs through the end of Day Sunday, October 17th. Check them out: Model S+

Free shipping code: FOBSshipFREE

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
Threedom is now a proud sponsor of the Jeep Gladiator Forum!

We have launched our Model S+ with the sliding (retracting) key. We've gone through hundreds of hours and several hundred prototypes to get the sliding action just right. Once the key is in the extended position it stays until the button is depressed (like a box cutter). Once the key is retracted, it stays there until it's pushed out.

The S+ is about 10% smaller than the factory fob without loss of functionality.

We have free shipping on fobs through the end of Day Sunday, October 17th. Check them out: Model S+

Free shipping code: FOBSshipFREE

What about on the key hole covers? Free shipping to?

Sponsored

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Is there a forum discount on the caps?
Great question. This past week we began offering automatic free shipping for cap orders and we currently do not have discount codes for the caps. We'll continue to evaluate discount codes and if anything changes, the Gladiator forum will be the first to know!

Thanks for asking!

CarajoCoño

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Occupation
Military
I love that the design is smaller and sleek, but has anybody figured out a way to make a proximity/passive entry key that is a thin/card design or something small like other vehicles?

MrFlinestone

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2016 JKUR
I tried adding caps to my key fob order, but it only gave me free shipping if I only ordered the fob.so I only ordered a fob. Can I still add caps with free shipping?

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
I tried adding caps to my key fob order, but it only gave me free shipping if I only ordered the fob.so I only ordered a fob. Can I still add caps with free shipping?
Yes, caps will ship free. if you order the caps we will ship them together.

You experienced a glitch in our store which has since been fixed. Thanks for raising the issue :like:

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
@Threedom

Thought you’d like to know that you got me with an IG ad. Saw one for the key hole cover and ordered the USMC one.
Bonus was “Amazon pay.” That’ll get buried so deep the wife will never see it.
Sponsored