Dmar03

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Hey All,
I Have a 2021 80A. More than not, I am having a " Squeaking" noise coming from the rear diff area. Almost like the sound the tires make when you have a locked diff. Jeep has a little over 1k on it right now and does it when on both wet and dry pavement. I've looked at the tires and there doesn't seem to be any odd wear patterns that you would get from a locked diff. Took to the dealer in Dec. and they could not get it to duplicate.

Anyone had the same issue?

Thanks
Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Yes, I get a small squeak noise from the driver's rear every once and a while when I take off. It pretty much goes away when the truck is warmed up. I took it to the dealer twice for the recalls, and both times they said they could not recreate it. Check to see that your inside brake pad caliper spring is not broken, that could cause it.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Hey All,
I Have a 2021 80A. More than not, I am having a " Squeaking" noise coming from the rear diff area. Almost like the sound the tires make when you have a locked diff. Jeep has a little over 1k on it right now and does it when on both wet and dry pavement. I've looked at the tires and there doesn't seem to be any odd wear patterns that you would get from a locked diff. Took to the dealer in Dec. and they could not get it to duplicate.

Anyone had the same issue?

Thanks
We're sorry to hear of these concerns, Dmar03! If you are still experiencing this sound, send our team a private message. We would be happy to dig in further to see where we can assist.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored