First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT
Occupation
Strategic Account Executive
After much thinking and searching I think I am going to level the front of my JT Sport. Anyone have any regrets or issues when they did this? DD not lifting will be mild offroad , forest roads and beach etc. Very minimal towing .

Have searched but most seem to discuss amount of lift and looking more for any regrets, issues since it has been a minute since it has been out and people are using the leveling kit.

Will up grade shocks at some point as well.
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Leveling kits are pretty much the same across the board, you really can't go wrong whichever way you go. Rough Country, Daystar, Readylift, Teraflex are all made the same and I haven't heard anyone complain about any of them. Only complaints I've heard was people wanting more lift after they do it.

Axeman

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Auto Tech
I think I am going to go with the Teraflex 1" front spacers for the Eco Diesels. I just want to bring the front up a little when I switch to 35s.

CamBearPig

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys JT
I plan to do the same and find some rubicon take off shocks for a good deal. It seems that it’ll fit my needs for when I can get 35’s on it.

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
I just installed a Teraflex 1.5" on the front of my JTS Max Tow. No complaints. I ordered a set of wheels and 33s as well.

I went from 2" of rake to 1/2" of rake with a full fuel tank.

1/2" is fine with me since it's not really noticable and that is without any load in the bed.
Sponsored