First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
Occupation
Sales executive
@Rock Crawler Suspension, Anything coming to Simi Valley Ca.? My wife bought this lift for me for Christmas so she is more anxious then i`am......well maybe not quite.
Actually on this note, also in Simi Valley. Ordered 4.5" pro no limits mid-arm for my JT on 1/8/21 but still haven't seen anything yet. Wondering if lead times are greater than 12 weeks?

thanks,
David
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
Actually on this note, also in Simi Valley. Ordered 4.5" pro no limits mid-arm for my JT on 1/8/21 but still haven't seen anything yet. Wondering if lead times are greater than 12 weeks?

thanks,
David
Lead times are still holding at 12 weeks, more than likely this means your kit is out the door in the next day or two, assuming there was no delay in the retailer sending us a purchase order.

motorod

First Name
JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR Bright White
Update: Went through installing my first set of bushings on the rear arms. Was able to get the larger red ones removed/pressed with a workshop vice and prybar, pretty straight forward. I did notice that replacement part was a solid colored material (red joints) vs translucent material. The lower arms were mushy on both ends where the uppers were not, i may have a mixed batch of original material. Didn't take nearly as long as expected, i also did one arm at a time so it was quick to realign and torque. Check the triangulated rear mount, one of the threaded bolts into the axel housing had loosened up a bit, i may be adding some locktite if it happens again.

jjmstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Rockkrawler, do you have a Pro-X differential mount for a Dana 60 ? Or shpuld I have the suspension guys modify/ fab another one up ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rockkrawler, do you have a Pro-X differential mount for a Dana 60 ? Or shpuld I have the suspension guys modify/ fab another one up ?
We don't yet. It is on the list for engineering but probably still 6 months out.

SkidMarkLucy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Rubicon / 22 Wrangler Saharicon
Build Thread
Link
Is it possible to order rock krawler decals anywhere? Really loving the ProX kit on my gladiator.
Jeep Gladiator Rock Krawler 3" X Factor JT System 7BEB3085-EF0B-4736-A8F6-E033A7DD72AF

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Yes, we are authorized by RK to make all their graphics. Send me a message or email and Iā€™ll get you set up!
Is it possible to order rock krawler decals anywhere? Really loving the ProX kit on my gladiator.
7BEB3085-EF0B-4736-A8F6-E033A7DD72AF.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Rock Krawler Suspension did anyone ever mount the cradle in the rear without a lift? Curious as to the outcome.
Not that I'm aware of. They would still need to use bump stops to stop the arms from hitting the evap cannister and the exhaust so it would be pretty limited on up travel in stock form.

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Granite Crystal. Black Freedom Top & Fenders. Rock Krawler 3ā€ Pro-X No limits Lift,
Oh no. Here we go again. Just before I installed my 3.5 Pro X No Limits kit I discovered that one set of control arms were of old stock and had the older bushings in it so I bought and replaced them all before the installation into my JT. NOW I need to do ALL OF THEM??? Not very happy with that and I donā€™t blame RK. I have dealt with suppliers in my full time job and theyā€˜ve substitute materials without consent and THEY are held responsible for ALL COSTS to make things right for our customers. Sad the same isnā€™t true here. Ugh. My kit has been in for about 1 year now and all I can say is Iā€™ve been trying to get rid of squaking for a long time now. Itā€™s been driving me nuts trying to track it down. Now I know. Hopefully this will end it AND a newly developed slight knocking in the rear I canā€™t pinpoint Hopefully this will resolve it. Calling RK as soon as they open today to get on the list for replacement bushing kit.
It would be sweet if RK would do an exchange of the entire arms with the right stuff in the joints. Much less labor for the DIYā€™ers like me. Just set to existing lengths of old ones and bolt ā€™em back in then get an alignment.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh no. Here we go again. Just before I installed my 3.5 Pro X No Limits kit I discovered that one set of control arms were of old stock and had the older bushings in it so I bought and replaced them all before the installation into my JT. NOW I need to do ALL OF THEM??? Not very happy with that and I donā€™t blame RK. I have dealt with suppliers in my full time job and theyā€˜ve substitute materials without consent and THEY are held responsible for ALL COSTS to make things right for our customers. Sad the same isnā€™t true here. Ugh. My kit has been in for about 1 year now and all I can say is Iā€™ve been trying to get rid of squaking for a long time now. Itā€™s been driving me nuts trying to track it down. Now I know. Hopefully this will end it AND a newly developed slight knocking in the rear I canā€™t pinpoint Hopefully this will resolve it. Calling RK as soon as they open today to get on the list for replacement bushing kit.
It would be sweet if RK would do an exchange of the entire arms with the right stuff in the joints. Much less labor for the DIYā€™ers like me. Just set to existing lengths of old ones and bolt ā€™em back in then get an alignment.
No need to call, I'll PM you my email address. Just email me a copy of your invoice from when you got the kit and a good shipping address.

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Granite Crystal. Black Freedom Top & Fenders. Rock Krawler 3ā€ Pro-X No limits Lift,
Well, I called Daystar and got the same slap in the face offer of $75 for compensation. What a fā€™n joke. Anyone want to start a class action???

Status
Not open for further replies.