Rock Krawler 3" X Factor JT System

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Far too many variables to answer that without a whole bunch of information that you aren't going to want to post publicly. Give us a shout and we can get you a direct answer. 518-270-9822 ask for Maureen.
done and got an answer in less than 2 minutes talking to a real person. very cool and looks like I am looking at a Christmas present 🤗
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
done and got an answer in less than 2 minutes talking to a real person. very cool and looks like I am looking at a Christmas present 🤗
For sure, glad she could help. I wish everything was moving faster than it is but thank you for being patient.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Generally speaking since my FALCON shocks are still nowhere to be seen how long would it take you to supply some coilovers for my 3-inch No limits lift for the JT?
Current lead time on coilovers is 12 weeks.

Sponsored

Ezekielg1

First Name
Ezekiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Wrangler 2 DR Sport (retired), 2020 Gladiator Sport
Has anyone gone from the prox 3” to prox 4”? What’s all needed as far as parts?

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone gone from the prox 3” to prox 4”? What’s all needed as far as parts?
You Will need longer Brake lines, taller bumpstops, a carrier bearing drop bracket, and longer shocks potentially. The extended and collapsed shock lengths for the 4.5" Pro-X system from us are as follows.
Rear: Collapsed = 19" Extended = 31"
Front: Collapsed = 18.31" Extended = 30.31"

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does the triangulated rear negatively effect towing at all?
Speaking from what our customers have shown us, No. As long as the trailer is loaded correctly and not grossly overweight for the JT's vehicle tow ratings, you will be okay. For example: We have customers that tow a vehicle with an aluminum trailer behind the JT and have no issues.

Thanks.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Just wondering how long did it take to get reimbursed from Daystar? If you did get anything from Daystar was it from an invoice from a shop?
I contacted them with my invoice from Rock Krawler to prove I had received them just over 2 months ago stating that I had replaced my bushings myself and was wondering about reimbursement? She said they only do that with an invoice and wanted to know what I wanted for compensation? I replied that labor is $100 an hour around here and I was thinking 6 hrs. so $600. Well crickets since then and I just sent a follow up to see what they have decided and no response in a week.
It has been 4 months with crickets over here as well.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It has been 4 months with crickets over here as well.
You need to provide Daystar with the invoice from the original date of purchase of your kit, the labor invoice from when the work was done, and the invoice from us showing that we fulfilled our requirement and sent you the correct replacement pieces. Daystar will not reimburse anyone based off you or a hop verbally/written telling them what labor is and how many hours it "should" take. They need the actual invoice documents.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
You need to provide Daystar with the invoice from the original date of purchase of your kit, the labor invoice from when the work was done, and the invoice from us showing that we fulfilled our requirement and sent you the correct replacement pieces. Daystar will not reimburse anyone based off you or a hop verbally/written telling them what labor is and how many hours it "should" take. They need the actual invoice documents.
Well I most certainly missed one or more of those requirements when I sent in my info to them.

If we did the work ourselves what should we do in lieu of an invoice? Are they reimbursing the full bill if a shop did it or still the $75?

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I most certainly missed one or more of those requirements when I sent in my info to them.

If we did the work ourselves what should we do in lieu of an invoice? Are they reimbursing the full bill if a shop did it or still the $75?
Unless you have your own business as a shop or can show Daystar an invoice from a shop, they will not reimburse regular individuals doing their own work.

Status
Not open for further replies.