Sponsored

Rock Krawler Pro-X Control Arms Package

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Is anyone running Rock Krawler's triangulated 4 link on an otherwise stock ride height Mojave? Chatting with Rock Krawler earlier today the 4 link upgrade is good from stock ride height all the way up to a 4.5 inch lift. I'm wanting to improve on the already good Mojave, and I think this is an excellent starting point. What does everyone else think?
Sponsored

Alwaysthinking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Gladiator Rubicon
I have the 3" adventure pro on my rubi. I did swap out the rear springs for Clayton's as I plan on putting more than 600lbs of overland gear in bed.

All in all happy with kit but it did take a bit to learn as the backend feels looser than factory but that's to be expected with its design. The flex is interesting

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Put it on my Rubicon with 2.5” HD Clayton springs and stock arms. If I remember I have the RK arms adjusted pretty short. I thought there was a minimum lift they required? Either way probably fixable with adjustable lower arms.
I like it. Feel like it has less weird wobbly movements driving around town.

PuddleJumper

First Name
Cortlund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' JTM, 22' JTR, 22' F56S,
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lockheed Martin ASW Test Technician
Vehicle Showcase
Is anyone running Rock Krawler's triangulated 4 link on an otherwise stock ride height Mojave? Chatting with Rock Krawler earlier today the 4 link upgrade is good from stock ride height all the way up to a 4.5 inch lift. I'm wanting to improve on the already good Mojave, and I think this is an excellent starting point. What does everyone else think?
with a mojave i wouldn't recommend triangulating it. for a rubi? yes. then again depends on how your using it. if your doing dunes, and jumps, and well any high speed stuff. I'd keep the stock arm location cus you don't want excessive body roll in those situations. No if your just doing mad rock crawling and you wanna maximize flex. Hell yeah that kit is the way to go.

dayusmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Mojave & 2022 JLU High-Tide
Occupation
Retired Marine; Divorce Attorney
Glad I saw this thread. I was getting ready to buy this for my Mojave. I read somewhere that this RK 4 link drove better on the highway. Bit I see the post in this thread that says the rear feels looser ... My ruck does not go off-road.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Teh_Stormtrooper
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Glad I saw this thread. I was getting ready to buy this for my Mojave. I read somewhere that this RK 4 link drove better on the highway. Bit I see the post in this thread that says the rear feels looser ... My ruck does not go off-road.
I've read it's better on the highway as well. That's primarily what my Mojave sees, but it does see off road duties a few times a year. I'm primarily looking for smoother overall rear suspension travel, and less chassis shudder, which I am confident the RK kit will do. If it ends up being a bit loose, I can always add a larger rear sway bar like the one made by Hellwig.

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I’m lifted a few inches and I wouldn’t say it feels looser. Conversely, I think it got rid of some of the weird crosstalk/wobble I’d get over big bumps or like turning into driveways and rocking back and forth 4 times.
Not discrediting it may not be as “strong” as stock

OP
OP
Teh_Stormtrooper
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
I’m lifted a few inches and I wouldn’t say it feels looser. Conversely, I think it got rid of some of the weird crosstalk/wobble I’d get over big bumps or like turning into driveways and rocking back and forth 4 times.
Not discrediting it may not be as “strong” as stock
Perfect. This is exactly the feedback I was hoping for.

Sponsored