Sponsored

Rock Rails Thread

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
I had already looked closely at that solution. But when I read the fine print, I see ' / Rubicon require additional skid plates to protect the step sliders. Part number AX-SS-SP-JT4 ' That additional part is another $600 plus all the additional installation.
The top of the page has a typo. Further down the page says: "Trails rated 5 and above / Rubicon trails require additional skid plates to protect the step sliders. "
Sponsored

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
After trying the DV8, and them not working out for me, I wound up with these Rusty’s Offroad frame-mounted sliders.

7D550C0D-79F6-42D8-BD81-C02B190EA26B.jpeg
Don't see these on their website, what's pricing on these? How are they as a step?

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon (Sting Grey)
Good catch on my link. I didnt realize rustys had more then 1 version.
I think these look great - and I really want frame mounted, just don't know if I could bring myself to drill 6 holes into the frame on each side looks like.. guess I'm just squeamish. That's why I wanted so badly to wait for the roam frame mounted ones, originally pitched as no drilling, cutting, welding. But I don't know if they're going to make them now, that was a post on here somewhere from them about a year ago - still pissed about it.

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think these look great - and I really want frame mounted, just don't know if I could bring myself to drill 6 holes into the frame on each side looks like.. guess I'm just squeamish. That's why I wanted so badly to wait for the roam frame mounted ones, originally pitched as no drilling, cutting, welding. But I don't know if they're going to make them now, that was a post on here somewhere from them about a year ago - still pissed about it.
*Ps. also still pondering the Rockhard ones... but definitely digging the Rusty's ... :p

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
I think I win the award for most holes and cuts in a brand new vehicle before the plates arrive. Go ahead. Do it. It will feel great after the first one.

Ksagaser

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Email Roam and they will put you on the wait list for their guards.

Biscodave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gator bone stock
Use code:FREESHIP2020 for free shipping! will drop it to about $650. i ordered mine last month and am still waiting but im super pumped.
Thank you for this code!! I wanted to buy them today but was annoyed at the delivery price. Now They are on their way

Reactions: JTX

Sponsored

MadMan81

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I caved, but I couldn't be happier! Ordered the Fab Fours from 4WheelParts 2 weeks ago, picked them up and installed them today. Took a bit of elbow grease, but otherwise wasn't too big of a problem for a buddy of mine and I to install them. The color match is spot on. Yeah it was a little more than I wanted to spend, but whatever, smiles per miles right?!?

Will post better pictures on a nicer day.

Jeep Gladiator Rock Rails Thread IMG_2170 copy
Jeep Gladiator Rock Rails Thread IMG_2172 copy

OneBadHombre

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave being built...
Occupation
Medical Devices
*Ps. also still pondering the Rockhard ones... but definitely digging the Rusty's ... :p
I was literally just debating between these two and trying to figure out some of the differences...unsuccessfully I might add. Aside from the obvious slight difference in aesthetics. Actually prefer the looks of the Rusty's, but Rockhard I've seen nothing but awesome reviews on.

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was literally just debating between these two and trying to figure out some of the differences...unsuccessfully I might add. Aside from the obvious slight difference in aesthetics. Actually prefer the looks of the Rusty's, but Rockhard I've seen nothing but awesome reviews on.
Ditto: Watched the RockHard install video, and they do seem like they are super strong and well thought out, can be used for multiple jack points.. and people have nothing but high praise. Decisions :p

OneBadHombre

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave being built...
Occupation
Medical Devices
Anyone happen to know what "Jeep Performance Parts step sand slider side rails" are?

They are standard on the Mojave, but I can't for the life of me find anything on it as a product. I just want to see what the hell it is...so I can confirm I want to replace it immediately.

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone happen to know what "Jeep Performance Parts step sand slider side rails" are?

They are standard on the Mojave, but I can't for the life of me find anything on it as a product. I just want to see what the hell it is...so I can confirm I want to replace it immediately.
Can't really find anything on it either as a product offering - but I can see in this image, looks like they do provide more of a step than the standard rubi rails or the mopar ones ... maybe?

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 2.46.13 PM.png
Sponsored