Rok Blokz with Rockslide Engineering Step Sliders

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave; Grand Cherokee L
Does anyone have Rok Blockz mud flaps with rockslide engineering step sliders? How did you order them and get them to fit the mud flaps?
Sponsored

briandmiles

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 JTR ecodiesel, GMC Yukon XL Denali
I'm running both on mine and they worked together without any problems. I ordered the XL/regular length.

Azriel62

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge dually, 05 Toyota Sequoia, 49 power wagon
Occupation
Retired
I'm running both on mine and they worked together without any problems. I ordered the XL/regular length.
Can you post pictures please.

briandmiles

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 JTR ecodiesel, GMC Yukon XL Denali
Here you are
Jeep Gladiator Rok Blokz with Rockslide Engineering Step Sliders 20220627_212725
Jeep Gladiator Rok Blokz with Rockslide Engineering Step Sliders 20220627_212702

Sponsored

DailyDrivenTJ

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD, 1999 TJ-6 HEMI, 1998TJ, 2000 XJ 4.6L
Hate to beat a dead horse but don't want to start a new thread.

I am about to order these. Did you or anyone have to get the cut out version?

Idlethunder

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I bought the XL cutout version when I still had rock rails and they work fine with the RSE sliders. I get a little mud through the cutout but not bad enough to replace them. This isn't a great picture but hopefully you can see what I mean

After.jpg

Sponsored

DailyDrivenTJ

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD, 1999 TJ-6 HEMI, 1998TJ, 2000 XJ 4.6L
No you do not need cutouts. The RSE sliders stop at the outer edge of the fender. The factory sliders continue 6 or 7 inches beyond the fender towards the tire if that makes sense.
Thank you!

69charged

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara, 23 JTRD
I bought the XL cutout version when I still had rock rails and they work fine with the RSE sliders. I get a little mud through the cutout but not bad enough to replace them. This isn't a great picture but hopefully you can see what I mean

After.jpg
Hate to jump into a thread, but a quick question about the RSI steps. How much do they stick out past the body? Like do they kind of act like a running board and block mud from flying up? I have the RokBlokz mudflaps as well, just wondering.
Thanks.

Idlethunder

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Hate to jump into a thread, but a quick question about the RSI steps. How much do they stick out past the body? Like do they kind of act like a running board and block mud from flying up? I have the RokBlokz mudflaps as well, just wondering.
Thanks.
Without measuring I think the Rockslides stick out about 5" from the body.

Before picking up my Rubicon I had the dealer remove the rock rails and add running boards that I think came stock on an Overland. Those stuck out further than the Rockslides, those I think were 6 to 6 1/2". I had those added to both help my wife get in and to keep mud and gravel from hitting the sides. They worked as blockers but not completely. Within a month my hinges had 4 or 5 paint chips and the rear fenders had several gravel dings and that was with the stock Wildpeak ATs. The first set of RokBlokz I bought were the original size and they also did not stop everything so I bumped them up to the XLs and have been fine ever since.

Readyt

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rimtyme.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Franchise Business Consultant
I have both on mine. I'm Running the Gen 2 Steps and the XL Flaps. Zero issues and they look great.

GROOT (13).JPEG
Sponsored