Sponsored

Rubicon take-off suspension..is it worth it?

Overland711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I have a 2020 Overland and am thinking about buying take-off Rubicon Fox shocks and springs. Mine is mostly a family commuter back and forth to my cabin in the Sierra's, and used in the winter during ski season. Not planning on any major 4-wheeling.

Will there be a major difference between stock Overland suspension and Rubicon suspension? Is it worth it, or am I just wasting my money? Planning on also replacing the stock wheels and tires with 33s + 1.5" level kit in the near future.

Thanks for the help!
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2020 Overland and am thinking about buying take-off Rubicon Fox shocks and springs. Mine is mostly a family commuter back and forth to my cabin in the Sierra's, and used in the winter during ski season. Not planning on any major 4-wheeling.

Will there be a major difference between stock Overland suspension and Rubicon suspension? Is it worth it, or am I just wasting my money? Planning on also replacing the stock wheels and tires with 33s + 1.5" level kit in the near future.

Thanks for the help!
I bought some Rubicon take-off shocks to go on my Overland. It was cheaper than buying new Fox shocks. I currently have no plans to lift, level, or change springs. I just want a little better ride.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I believe my Sport S & your overland sit the same stock. If you do the swap throw in the daystar 3/4" front spacer ($40 bucks) at the same time & you should be pretty damn close to level (I have about 1/2" of rake left so it isnt noticeable).
Sponsored